Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, Jareth said:

Will be a good marker of this guy's ITK (avfcagent) - first I've heard of this name. Quick Google later, he's a long running Arsenal target, buy out of £35 mill. He'll do!

Cheers thanks for the info. Must say I've never heard of him but he's got 2 international caps for Spain so he's not too shabby!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Okonokos said:

Where have you heard that? He'd be a fantastic signing!

On Twitter @AVAgent.

Some one else suggests his release clause is £18m. Sounds cheaper than Benrahma. Could be a stalking horse to spook Brentford and set the valuation bar?

1 minute ago, avfcwills10 said:

AvAgent on twitter talks absolute tripe. Why do people believe these accounts? I could literally go and make an account now and call it ITKVilla, link us to a Napoli player and there would be people who believe it.

He actually has a very good record if you check. One of the more reliable ITK's

1 minute ago, avfcwills10 said:

AvAgent on twitter talks absolute tripe. Why do people believe these accounts? I could literally go and make an account now and call it ITKVilla, link us to a Napoli player and there would be people who believe it.

Well they've pinned themselves to a name which we have not been associated with now so it will easier to track their claims going forward.

• Like 1

After a bit of research on Pablo Fornals, he seems to be mainly an attacking central midfielder... we are pretty stocked in that area already, so I'd be surprised if we are throwing big money at this.

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/297203/Show/Pablo-Fornals

https://www.transfermarkt.com/pablo-fornals/profil/spieler/357885

He'd be a very expensive back up for Grealish...

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

He actually has a very good record if you check. One of the more reliable ITK's

But when you say he's 'one of the more reliable'. Who can he possibly be? Only senior staff would know this information and the account is years old, so they would have had to survive the takeover too.

1 minute ago, Wes said:

Well they've pinned themselves to a name which we have not been associated with now so it will easier to track their claims going forward.

What are the chances that in 2/3 days time he says that our bid is rejected....?

Just now, avfcwills10 said:

What are the chances that in 2/3 days time he says that our bid is rejected....?

I would say that the real test will be to see if a media outlet (specifically a Spanish based one) reports a bid has been made at all, rather than believe the twitter account themselves as to what has occurred.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

But when you say he's 'one of the more reliable'. Who can he possibly be? Only senior staff would know this information and the account is years old, so they would have had to survive the takeover too.

Well, only guessing, but the Agent part may have something to do with it, but as i said, only guessing!!

28 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Who is Villarral’s Pablo Fornals? Apparently a strong link to this?

Looking at his description he's an attacking midfielder but according to his stats he neither scores nor assists so I am not sure what kind of attacking midfielder that is?

3 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

We're signing Insigne you say?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cfe66f2684b30756f

11 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

Cool - is it Dries Mertens?

• Haha 3