Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Still public, so already wrong on his tweets!

Amazes me the length these accounts will go to, to try and persuade strangers on the internet they are ITK, when the truth is they are probably making things up

The account is genuine as I followed him before he went quiet and received and update as soon as he tweeted the above from the account.

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Would be sweet to get a few more in quick, don't want us to be taking part in silly season and rushing at the end for signings. 

Will be the happiest chap on the planet if Mings, lolley, Maupay, ghazi, Hause, Roofe are all announced thus week.

Oh and this rumour of Maxi Gomez are all done this week.

Think Steer should be our no1 but have competition for him.

What's happening with Kodjia?? I think we should sell or let go..

Are you suggesting free transferring a striker who a] cost about ten million quid, b] is under contract and c] is our only striker who has scored more than 5 career goals?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Would be sweet to get a few more in quick, don't want us to be taking part in silly season and rushing at the end for signings. 

Will be the happiest chap on the planet if Mings, lolley, Maupay, ghazi, Hause, Roofe are all announced thus week.

Oh and this rumour of Maxi Gomez are all done this week.

Think Steer should be our no1 but have competition for him.

What's happening with Kodjia?? I think we should sell or let go..

No thanks to Roofe.... Mr Dave-R

Gary Cahill anyone? I’ve seen quite a few on here say they wouldn’t take him because they think he’d want a lot in wages but I’m convinced he’d take a substantial wage cut to return home. As you can tell from my username, I’m a massive fan of Cahill and his ability on the football pitch but not only that, throughout his football career, I can’t remember him ever committing a misdemeanour, maybe someone can put me right? For me, he’s a role model professional on and off the pitch, Cahill and Mings at the back would be excellent 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Gary Cahill anyone? I’ve seen quite a few on here say they wouldn’t take him because they think he’d want a lot in wages but I’m convinced he’d take a substantial wage cut to return home. As you can tell from my username, I’m a massive fan of Cahill and his ability on the football pitch but not only that, throughout his football career, I can’t remember him ever committing a misdemeanour, maybe someone can put me right? For me, he’s a role model professional on and off the pitch, Cahill and Mings at the back would be excellent 

Would be quite weird if you didn’t want him....

I’d take him, only because he would do a job and that’s what we will need this first season. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Would be quite weird if you didn’t want him....

I’d take him, only because he would do a job and that’s what we will need this first season. 

I’ve seen quite a few on here saying they wouldn’t take him due to his wage demands

54 minutes ago, Stockport_Villain said:

The account is genuine as I followed him before he went quiet and received and update as soon as he tweeted the above from the account.

I was wondering about that - there was definitely an imposter shortly after he disappeared - but great to have the real thing again - quality ITK, possibly the only one.

• Like 1

Would Cahill want to come? 

Yes we were his first big team but he’s from the Sheffield area, only got around 30 appearances for us and wasn’t given a fair chance with us.

Yes arguably he’d come if we paid him a good wage but I assume his affiliation with the club is minimal, given when he left, how he left and almost nobody he knew is still here. Plus he isn’t a Villa fan.  

Happy if somebody tells me he feels different. If he comes I would’ve thought it’s because it’s the best deal he can get.

1 hour ago, Stockport_Villain said:

His account was only created this month, shows it on his profile. Whoever the old one was, it's not the same account.

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Would Cahill want to come? 

Yes we were his first big team but he’s from the Sheffield area, only got around 30 appearances for us and wasn’t given a fair chance with us.

Yes arguably he’d come if we paid him a good wage but I assume his affiliation with the club is minimal, given when he left, how he left and almost nobody he knew is still here. Plus he isn’t a Villa fan.  

Happy if somebody tells me he feels different. If he comes I would’ve thought it’s because it’s the best deal he can get.

I see what you’re saying but we gave him his big break, we never should’ve let him go in the first place but that’s been done to death on here before. For me, I’d love him back, no brainer for me

8 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see what you’re saying but we gave him his big break, we never should’ve let him go in the first place but that’s been done to death on here before. For me, I’d love him back, no brainer for me

No issue with people wanting him back and I’m on board with that.  

I was just wondering from his point of view whether he’d want to come here. The discussion so far seems to have been between whether we want him assuming he’d come here if we did.  

I’m just thinking that maybe he’d not want to come or come to us anymore than any other PL team.  obviously money makes the world go round.

Edited by nick76
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

danny devito no GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

His account was only created this month, shows it on his profile. Whoever the old one was, it's not the same account.

I’ve not re followed. He may have reactivated his account and the followers he had at that time. Which means either way it’s the same person and as far as I’m concerned genuine.

I'd take Cahill if he wanted to be a rotation option, and IF he were willing to reduce his wages quite dramatically. 

While I am no fan of signing old injury prone slow has beens on huge wages, it's a fact that we need bodies, and Cahill can offer something. But he can't be a first team option. Those days has to be over for this club surely. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I’ve seen quite a few on here saying they wouldn’t take him due to his wage demands

I don't want him here personally! Rather we went a  lot younger and look to future for once and on wages he would want we could bring in around 4 players with . excellent potential..

My opinion of course sorry SGC

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2