Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, HeyAnty said:

Boyata gone to berlin on a free, Tiereny be 25mill.

Ah missed that. Shame! £25m is a bit steep for a LB for us. 

I think the gems are to be found in the lesser leagues, obviously a bit more of a gamble. Netherlands, Scotland, France etc I'd hope to see a couple of recruits from there. 

I don`t know if he is attainable, but Martin Odegaard, is insanely good in the eredivise. Not far from Ziyech`s level. We should really try hard to get him, El Ghasi and Odegaard on the wings, would be immense  on the flanks. 

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

The beef ones yes, but not the pickled onion or spicy!   Crisps every time over Gardner!!

If you are after Beef crisps I reckon Gardner is worth a bag of Beef Monster Munch...

• Haha 1

As I stated before if we were ever promoted I hope'd we'd go for Ludwig Augustinsson for the LB position.

Don't imagine we'll be able to get him off Werder Bremen thou and at £13m-20m he's probably on more than we'd like to spend on this position.

But I'd love for us to sign him.

4 minutes ago, siminjo said:

I don`t know if he is attainable, but Martin Odegaard, is insanely good in the eredivise. Not far from Ziyech`s level. We should really try hard to get him, El Ghasi and Odegaard on the wings, would be immense  on the flanks. 

i also like to base my RL premiership purchases on the Football Manager 2016 stats :)

2 minutes ago, sne said:

As I stated before if we were ever promoted I hope'd we'd go for Ludwig Augustinsson for the LB position.

Don't imagine we'll be able to get him off Werder Bremen thou and at £13m-20m he's probably on more than we'd like to spend on this position.

But I'd love for us to sign him.

He'd pay for himself via shirt printing receipts. 

5 minutes ago, siminjo said:

Real Madrid’s Martin Odegaard? 

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

The beef ones yes, but not the pickled onion or spicy!   Crisps every time over Gardner!!

I miss the cheese space raiders, back when they were triangle shaped.

Them, and a red pouch of Fizz Whizz..

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I'm biased, but Schick is a good player. He is made for the premier league, and not Italy. He is a target striker with good feet. I think in Germany or England, he'd be a really quality signing. Plus there are rumors that Roma is willing to cut their losses on Schick. 

Roma would deffo sell for the right money, Pallotta would probs sell anyone for enough cash as it goes. Lots of people think Schick not good enough, he had a very poor start but he got better and showed some class at times.

13 minutes ago, siminjo said:

Will never happen. Ajax have been trying to buy him, but Real refuses. We won't be loaning players without a buy out clause and real won't go for it. 

52 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Josh McEachran on a free? 👀

Why do you think we let him go, He can be very, very good in patches with a raking pass, but they are few and far between, does not like to get involved in tackling, pathetic at any form of defending, very lazy at times, gets injured a lot, he suffers from a bit of Bertie Big Bo££ocks attitude, just because he came from Chelsea, we have better midfielders than him, so he was deemed surplus to requirements.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, siminjo said:

Real bought him years ago as there new project. Most expensive teen if I remember correctly. Hasn't kicked on as hoped but he would cost a fortune still.

48 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Hope we got scouts at the U20 championship

I lost faith in signing players from those comps after Royston Drenthe.

I thought he was going to be world class.

• Like 1