Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

9 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Yeah, let's hope 4 of Grealish, McGinn, Hourihane, Douglas, Marvelous, & Lansbury all don't get injured at the same time.  He's was our 7th string midfielder.  

I think it will be much different to last season in the championship. It was clear that in order for us to win games we needed Grealish to be in the team,  now I'm positive there is enough quality to win games if he wasn't in the team for whatever reason. 

We have a sweet midfield with enough players to replace someone if they go down, same can be said for keeper position and defence, it's just the bloody strikers that have me concerned. Hope that we see Wesley hit it off right away and kodjia picks the slack up till January if wes doesn't work out or gets injured, if not then were screwed on our strikers scoring for games between now and Jan.

• Thanks 1

Will be squeaky bum time if we need for what ever reason, to rely on davis as our forward.

Forget the romantic notion that he's ready and good enough, he isnt yet and with kodja being out injured last couple of seasons for chunks means we look very light after wes and kodja 

Edited by brummybloke
  • Like 2