Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

5 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Would much prefer Skov Olsen over Benrahma, I really do think Benrahma is getting massively over hyped. But obviously hope I'm very wrong if we do sign him. 

He’s gone to Italy. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dont really believe we wanted Maupay, if did we would have signed him ages ago

We made a tentative enquiry early in the window and were quoted £22m. Our interest ended there

If Benrahma was as close to joining us as that Express article suggested, then you'd think some other journalists would have picked up on it by now. Starting to doubt that it's going to happen. Although given that Smith stated that there's more than one area that we're looking at to improve, you'd think that one of them would have to be a winger.

20 minutes ago, brommy said:

Does all this Totti distraction indicate this thread is coming to a happy ending?

You must be joking. There 48hrs and at least two positions and two possible loans left, time for at least another 100 pages. Frankly it will be embarrassing if we don't get this topic to 1000 pages in this of all windows. I feel the Augustine thread was an unfair diversion of quality hot air, ahem,  'Speculation'.

Only 83 pages of top Totti talk to go (mods, are you policing this thread?), and here I was hoping to see if the identity of our mystery striker has been revealed!

Everything point's towards Benrahma plus one other, just hope the window ends on a high note rather than fizzling out as we've made some incredible progress with regards to the squad rebuild.