Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

46 minutes ago, El-Reacho said:

You could argue that the bigger transfers are more likely closer to the window. Maguire going to United will probably see a few moves happen as Leicester will try and get Tarkowski and Burnley will bring in their replacement etc etc. Also United might be happy to let Lukaku or Pogba go to get some cash back in. The bigger the transfer the more complicated it is to make it happen I'd say - hence why they will run tight to deadline day. 

You could be right. But Smith had said a few times now the importance of getting players in early. Not sure he would leave a key player right to the wire.

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

You could be right. But Smith had said a few times now the importance of getting players in early. Not sure he would leave a key player right to the wire.

I don’t think leaving it late is ever what a manager wants to do, for obvious reasons, but sometimes it isn’t possible to get what you want as early as you’d like. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

I don’t think leaving it late is ever what a manager wants to do, for obvious reasons, but sometimes it isn’t possible to get what you want as early as you’d like. 

Lets hope so.

But we didn't wait for Axel or Tammy. 

Im sure we will be ok - I just wouldn't throw Wesley in just yet  (But Hey I didn't rate DS so wtf do I know !!!!!) 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

not gonna lie, Maupay doesnt look overly happy in the pictures of him joining Brighton :)

At least he didnt get dragged round Druids Heath and then shoved onto a bus that doesn't actually go to his new club

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, hippo said:

Lets hope so.

But we didn't wait for Axel or Tammy. 

Im sure we will be ok - I just wouldn't throw Wesley in just yet  (But Hey I didn't rate DS so wtf do I know !!!!!) 

I think we knew early on that those two weren’t going to come. DS has said in the latest interview that we are still looking, so it appears that it’s not too unreasonable to expect we may get one or two more over the line. Only time will tell I guess. 

Just now, DaveAV1 said:

I think we knew early on that those two weren’t going to come. DS has said in the latest interview that we are still looking, so it appears that it’s not too unreasonable to expect we may get one or two more over the line. Only time will tell I guess. 

Yes - but I don't think they will be significant players - back up or ones for the future..

25 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Hmmm... not sure about this guy, but if true could be Benhrama?

This guy’s a phoney.

He just copied the name and picture that this guy used to have, who used to provide the ITK medical info: @AVFCTransfers1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1