Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

25 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Isn't Timo Werner that hitlerjugend looking rocket polisher from the match today who was acting all tough to Grealish? Think it ended with Mings and Werner getting a yellow card 

Thought that was Diego Demme the No. 31. Werner is so average though, one of most overhyped players about

23 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Thought that was Diego Demme the No. 31. Werner is so average though, one of most overhyped players about

I know we’re not getting Werner but he isn’t average. 37 games and 19 goals in all competitions with 10 Assists is good going especially for a 22 year old. 

Year before he got 21 in 45 (all competitions) with 10 assists. And the season before that he got 21 in 32 with 7 assists. 

Consistency.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I know we’re not getting Werner but he isn’t average. 37 games and 19 goals in all competitions with 10 Assists is good going especially for a 22 year old. 

Year before he got 21 in 45 (all competitions) with 10 assists. And the season before that he got 21 in 32 with 7 assists. 

Consistency.

Everytime i see him he is so average, like a slightly better Scott Hogan. Similar running style too

Not even the best forward at RB

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Some 8 year olds colouring book I imagine. Absolutely ridiculous 'link'.

Whoa whoa whoa . 8 year olds and colouring books.???? 

There has been talk recently of a mystery forward that we are allegedly working on. With his playing style and our style of play Werner be a good fit. He has a £52million (ish) release clause and his contract is up next season. Hardly 8 year olds and colouring books. I said ‘I hope he is the mystery mega signing we are working on if we are’.

8 year olds and colouring books. Bah humbug!

Edited by Sulberto21

2 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

There has been talk recently of a mystery forward that we are allegedly working on. With his playing style and our style of play Werner be a good fit. He has a £52million (ish) release clause and his contract is up next season. Hardly 8 year olds and colouring books. I said ‘I hope he is the mystery mega signing we are working on if we are’.

Sorry bro. He's the 23 year old starting centre forward for Germany linked with a move to either Liverpool or Bayern Munich. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Mooley22 said:

Its a bruce wants Elmo story instead,Cant see the club leaving him go with him being so close to Trezeguet

@reluctantnicko with some key insider knowledge to suggest that Bruce wants to sign a player he has signed on 2 previous occasions... :rolleyes:

43 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

I think there are going to be some very disappointed fans, when they find out there is no big name mystery forward. Leao was the one we were after but it looks like we will have to settle for someone more realistic like Maupay now. 

All this talk of Belotti, Zapata and Werner is really embarrassing. We have been stuck in the championship for 3 years and are one of the favourites to get relegated. No big name players are coming our way this summer. The club is not going to risk buying a £50m player for us to get relegated and have to sell them on the cheap next year. Get a grip lads! 

Edited by Made In Aston

Double move for Benrahma and Maupay please. Brentford could probably do with taking some of Bree, Chester, Lansbury or Hogan as well. No doubt they will probably just spend 50 quid on some random from the 8th tier of Scottish football and turn him in to a £20m player overnight.

1 hour ago, cyrusr said:

@reluctantnicko with some key insider knowledge to suggest that Bruce wants to sign a player he has signed on 2 previous occasions... :rolleyes:

Not Elmo then. Sunderland Hull Villa = 3

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, TRO said:

.......are we going for a striker or what?

It won't be Werner. Didn't the rumour come from Dan one of the Villa View guys? I don't disregard that he'd heard something, but always thought Kodija would be the back up for Wesley. Maybe there's an iron in the fire for something different up front, but if Maupay would of thought the deal to be done by now.