Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

21 minutes ago, jdguitar said:

I can't believe people keep saying we're doing a Fulham; we've hardly spent anything compared to the other two promoted sides!

EA36750XoAE-srR.jpg

Norwich Director's taking that money and scarpering I reckon.  Where are you Delia? 

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

Just watched the transfer show, and as per the tweet above he said he doesn’t think we are finished.

Also interestingly of the 6 promoted clubs who have spent over £50m in the first summer only Fulham have failed to survive, so let’s hope we aren’t doing a Fulham but are doing what will be known from now on as a Villa.

37 minutes ago, jdguitar said:

I can't believe people keep saying we're doing a Fulham; we've hardly spent anything compared to the other two promoted sides!

EA36750XoAE-srR.jpg

Sheff United and Norwich going straight down then.

Clubs With zero ambitions.

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just Maupay and Benrahma to go and we’re done! 👍🏻

One can hope!

Would round off an incredible window

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Sheff United and Norwich going straight down then.

Clubs With zero ambitions.

I think Sheffield will go down, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Norwich just sneaked it to 17th... with us around 12th. I think there are a few teams circling the drain

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, supermon said:

Just looking at the teams we are with on that list makes me happy! 

Back in the big time 😍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

As someone who doesn’t know either of these latest players and wants to have a general sense of how good they are -

If option A was us buying either Belotti OR Berardi and option B was us buying Maupay AND Benrahma, what would people prefer?

Belotti > Option B

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think Sheffield will go down, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Norwich just sneaked it to 17th... with us around 12th. I think there are a few teams circling the drain

I just don't think you'll get away with spending that less money with Championship squads.

• Like 1