Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

31 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Been great for me on Football Manager. Not too sure about him in real life 

People laugh at relating football manager stats to real players, but the database is fed into by a range of credible real life sources, like scouts and football statisticians, so it's a lot closer to reality than people give it credit for. 

Edited by Made In Aston
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

He is 21 years old FFS. Writing players off so young is quite childish especially when he is being scouted by teams like Sevilla

I've most likely seen him a LOT more than you. Nothing to do with waiting people off or being childish. Just a personal opinion of the player's quality 

For a striker, he looks very quick and knows how to grab those goals where needed. Tricky and a quick turn of pace accommodates his ability to draw in opposition players allowing others to find pockets of space.

He would excel in a faster paced league in a fluent, attacking style team.

Someone like this would compliment the likes of McGinn and Grealish and allow players like El Ghazi, Jota and Trezeguet, the freedom to run into areas etc.

He will definately suit our style and we are a much more attractive appeal than Everton in terms of Premier League clubs.

1281516?tp=UH&db=IMAGENS&type=PNG&w=823

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

People laugh at relating football manager stats to real players, but the database is fed into by a range of credible real life sources, like scouts and football statisticians, so it's a lot closer to reality than people give it credit for. 

8dup2a.jpg

18 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I've most likely seen him a LOT more than you. Nothing to do with waiting people off or being childish. Just a personal opinion of the player's quality 

I am sure you have but writing off a 21 year old scouted by Sevilla as most overrated Norweigan ever is a bit OTT.

Norway havent produced a top level player since probably Riise or Carew

27 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

A lot of clubs use it to track players then send a scout after them to see if they match up. Its just another effective tool for clubs to use

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I am sure you have but writing off a 21 year old scouted by Sevilla as most overrated Norweigan ever is a bit OTT.

Norway havent produced a top level player since probably Riise or Carew

Ummmm Nyland?

• Like 1

Top 12 team at least.... 

Leao            Wesley        El Ghazi 

Mcginn Grealish 

Douglas 

Targett   Mings Engels   Guilbert 

kalinic 

Subs: Steer, konsa, Taylor, Trezeguet, Kodija, Bayliss, Hourihane 

13 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Top 12 team at least.... 

Leao            Wesley        El Ghazi 

Mcginn Grealish 

Douglas 

Targett   Mings Engels   Guilbert 

kalinic 

Subs: Steer, konsa, Taylor, Trezeguet, Kodija, Bayliss, Hourihane 

Taylor instead of Hause and no Jota? Really?