Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

A few reports suggesting we are close to the Nakamba signing.

Birmingham mail

Some holte end bloggy thing

Herald

Sorry if these have already been discussed but smoke and fire. Coolest name in football may be signing for villa. Hopefully better than the last time I thought that cool names meant good players (see Djemba-Djemba).

2 minutes ago, VlVA_LA_REVOLUTlON said:

A few reports suggesting we are close to the Nakamba signing.

Birmingham mail

Some holte end bloggy thing

Herald

Sorry if these have already been discussed but smoke and fire. Coolest name in football may be signing for villa. Hopefully better than the last time I thought that cool names meant good players (see Djemba-Djemba).

Ooo you got me excited then, I thought we were signing Harold to go with Wesley and Dougie

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Surely he can't get the work permit approved if he hasn't decided where he's going to work yet?

But surely it is applied for as a Villa Employee, we wouldn't buy him without the permit. If he decides to not join us the Permit [working for Villa] is recinded?

Nakamba and Luiz as DM options would be incredible. It would just be a winger, ST and hopefully GK then. I agree that we should absolutely look to get the deals done now and only use the January window if either absolutely necessary, or if we can pick up a high potential youth player or cheap first teamer whose contract is running out.

For those tha may wish to know; tonight's game is apparently being shown live on Minnesota's YouTube channel at 1am UK time. Hopefully a chance to see some of our new summer signings in action.

• Thanks 1