Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Is it bad that I'm not really bothered? Should I be? 

Watching him for the u21s reminded me of how much he will missed. His movement is superb and he really holds the ball up well. 

I reckon had he started all 3 games for them they might have done better.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think he could have done a job in the Prem, he's the right age , still developing and the Head Coach knows what he's all about. Plus he seems to be made of the right stuff to work in the culture that Smith is building so in many ways he's a known quantity and less risk than a new signing. 

• Like 1

If we are really interested in Marvelous do you reckon Club Brugge might become like a feeder club for us?  Similar to how Southampton were for Liverpool! 

Also we could do with Zimbabwe losing to Uganda tomorrow if there’s any truth to the interest. 

22 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I think buying a £22M striker softens the blow a wee bit.

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

Thank you. Saved me from posting the same. 90% of posts last few weeks are arguing about BS valuations of rumours invented by BS journos probably being fed by player's agents

If you listen to some of the analysis around the Sala transfer to Cardiff - one of their gripes is the agents BS around what other clubs were offering, when no-one else was interested.
Agents are liars. Agents feed journo's lies. Journo's print anything with a single, even slightly credible, source. Journo's print BS - who knew!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Watching him for the u21s reminded me of how much he will missed. His movement is superb and he really holds the ball up well. 

I reckon had he started all 3 games for them they might have done better.

Agreed re. the movement but I actually thought his hold up play was quite poor to be honest. 
I thought it was noticeable when KD came on a couple of times how much better and stronger he was at this. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Agreed re. the movement but I actually thought his hold up play was quite poor to be honest. 
I thought it was noticeable when KD came on a couple of times how much better and stronger he was at this. 

KD is too static. Doesn’t work the channels enough for me. He was difficult to defend against when first came on the scene then got a little predictable. (Although struggled with injuries to be fair).

Tammy runs defences ragged and has good link up play. 

• Like 1