CD Kristoffer Ajer

RB frederic Guilbert

DM Rongier / Billings / Phillips / Marvelous 

CM John McGinn

RW El Ghazi 

LW Trossard 

AM Grealish 

CF Wesley 

This is apparently the dude who is connected to the medical team. Looking at his feed I am inclined to believe he is the same guy, but we shall see. Appreciate it's hardly "ITK" tho. 

Anyone can say we're about to sign someone, we've got half a squad :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RichiBoi11 said:

I agree with this. Hayden has made it clear he wants to leave too so now might be a good time to put a bid in

We can find much, mych  better  players around in Europe than Hayden for the dcm role.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

This is apparently the dude who is connected to the medical team. Looking at his feed I am inclined to believe he is the same guy, but we shall see. Appreciate it's hardly "ITK" tho. 

Anyone can say we're about to sign someone, we've got half a squad :lol: 

Seems like another attention seeker to me.

13 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

We can find much, mych  better  players around in Europe than Hayden for the dcm role.

I disagree I think he would be a excellent addition, the right age, premier league experience, seems like the right type of personality that would fit in the squad, he’s also versatile as can play CDM or CB even RB, I’d be very very happy if we could pick him up and even better for a cheap deal with Ashley likely to accept a bid with no manager to fall out over it at the moment.

Arsène Wenger has described Hayden as a player whose key assets are concentration, intelligence and strength. Equally comfortable at centre-back or in central midfield, whilst having also previously featured at right-back and as a playmaker.

Edited by Hobbit Feet
  • Like 1

Newcastle fans don't seem to rate Hayden, he's seen as a player who gives his all, but isn't actually very good. Might have been okay in the championship, but as a Premier league side I think we should be aiming for better.

Edited by useless
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, useless said:

Newcastle fans don't seem to rate Hayden, he's seen as a player who gives his all, but isn't actually very good. Might have been okay in the championship, but as a Premier league side I think we should be aiming for better.

well put @useless

Edited by Villan4Life

16 minutes ago, useless said:

A lot of Villa fans didn't rate Geuye and they were talking rubbish. How often did you watch Hayden last season? 

1 hour ago, Villan4Life said:

I don’t rate DeAndre Yedlin as well as two you mentioned. I’d rather we signed Joel Dommett the comedian rather than Paul Dummett. :D;) 

I'm an American who has never rated Yedlin and never understood the hype around him, even back when he was in MLS...  He's like if Gabby played at RB...  All speed, no brain...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

Yes but that's pretty much the same for those actually with information and those who make it up. 

I think there’s something satisfying about being privy to information and being able to share it with people without being able to give to much away.

Making s**t up is just sad.