Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

Swapping someone as completely useless to us Garbage Gardner to Blose for their record signing to come here and play as a squad player for us is worth it just for the wind up factor.  The scum are already losing their minds over this rumor, let alone if it actually happens!

Just now, pintpotvilla said:

Went to Brentford a couple of years ago He tore us ragged, scored 2 I think in a 0-3 defeat

Also - literally everytime we played Blues he was the one to watch, or at least the one player we all thought would hurt us - based on his reputation at Brentford. Didn't work out that way but a good squad upgrade on Gardner, has lots of energy, very technical - will do us very well. 

The SHA fans are livid because they see Jota day in and day out. Most of them know that Jota in a team that plays attacking football, and plays with the ball on the ground is going to get the most out of him. Those fans are facing not just losing their star player to a bitter rival, but losing their star player to a team that can use him correctly. Sign this lad up just for the sheer wind up factor alone, I think it'll be a good bit of business once the dust has settled. 

• Like 2

I massively believe in Dean Smith. Whoever he wants to sign, I am happy with. There’s probably only a couple of players (Adomah and Hutton being the main 2) that he hasn’t improved since joining us.

Gardner who is useless to us, in a trade deal for  a position we near to strengthen. (I hope he will be a squad player than first team). 

Even better that Dean worked with him and sold him to Blues for nearly 6m. I would of been happy to get 2m for Gardner. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, useless said:

Swapping Gardner for Jota with no transfer fee is an absolute bargain, as it stands Green is our only winger that we actually own, so we need some new faces in that department. Their fans are distraught over it, he's their best player, and they thought they'd be getting a big fee for him, but looks like they're just getting Gardner with us subsidizing the wages.

i didnt think he played much for them? or am i making that up?

3 minutes ago, Farlz said:

No way that’s just a straight swap, they can’t be that stupid 

According to their blogger Almajir who's pretty reliable (he's the guy who helped expose Carson Yeung), it's a straight swap, but we will be paying some of Gardner's wages, which increased following promotion.

Edited by useless

I'd definitely take Jota in a swap (plus a small amount of cash) deal for Gardner. Jota would be a rotation wing/number 10 option, Smith will know he can get the best out of him and his stock is currently low so we won't be getting ripped off.

A few blues fans at my work have said he can be 'powder puff', but also admitted that he's often been played out of position.

Look at it this way, we would essentially be replacing Adomah with Jota in our squad, whilst getting rid of Gardner's wages. All for a lowly sum, probably in the region of £3-5m, I'd imagine.

Edited by Rob182