Summer Transfer Window 2019 (closed)

sne

26 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

As well as Verlinden. His 17 year old team mate Nathan Collins (Centre Back) who made his first full start  for Stoke's first team against Middlesbrough and also played in Wolves U23 vs Stoke U23 game last Monday that i went to looks a very good talent too.

Have you see Nathan Collins play @sir_gary_cahill? He's an absolute talent mate

Never heard of him but I’ll look out for him, thanks for the heads up 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Will do, never heard of him either :( what do you think of Verlinden?

He's a very good  talent that can only keep on improving. Hope  to see him on our radar if we go up. Exactly the type of player Smith likes that he can improve.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I want Ben Davies for our left back spot if we go up.

Sign Mings, Tuanzebe, and hause in that order if we can. Jedinak will be released, so let's try for Cahill to get some leadership. Cahill-Mings can be a great partnership. 

We need a new DM, but I'd also give Whelan a year extension. As long as he is not our #1 DM, i'd love to keep him another year. 

Sign El Ghazi, and get another winger in.

Unfortunately so much of this team is not really ours currently. El Ghazi, Tammy, Mings,  and Tuanzebe are all key players for us, but technically aren't our players. 

The biggest mistake teams make when getting promoted is changing up the team too much. We need to sign the players that got us up. 

Joe Lolley for me. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, VILLAMARV said:

It's a bold offer, not sure if Forest will go for it though :P

With MON there I might get a 4 year 50k per week contract. 

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, macandally said:

Would take Maupay, Sawyers and Canos from Brentford no matter what league we are in.  Some quality there!

Muapay is some player, if memory serves he did a interview earlier in the season saying he wanted to play for Smith again. 

4 minutes ago, Xela said:

With MON there I might get a 4 year 50k per week contract. 

Only if you can fill in at RB. 

8 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

No thanks Cahill, he’s finished in the premier league. 

We shouldn’t be signing anyone over 30, exception being whelan who’s good for another year.

Why do you think Cahill is finished in the Premier League?

2 hours ago, macandally said:

Would take Maupay, Sawyers and Canos from Brentford no matter what league we are in.  Some quality there!

Not sure Maupay suits us at the moment. He’s a pest for sure and holds the line well but I guess it all depends on promotion. If we don’t go up, I think he’d be a good shout, if we do I’m not sure he’d cut it. 

Canos is way too hot and cold. On his day he’s eye catching. Just doesn’t happen often enough. There’s a reason he’s not been a regular starter for a big chunk of the season. 

Sawyers is a lovely player to watch though. Would love to see him take the next step up. 

Take my comments with a dose of scepticism though, I see a lot of Brentford and thought Hogan would be awesome for us.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

The 1st choice Spurs left back? Might be getting ahead of ourselves here ;)

Then go for Rose! I know they have been rotating this season. I've liked Davies for a while now. Wish he could play for us. 

I think we’ve got to be a bit careful being wooed by our own players who have been decent at this level (including those on loan). Most of or current squad do not have the quality required to compete at PL level. 

Edited by Spoony
  • Like 2