Football Index Website

Villan4Life

Anyone else having go at this? i signed up today. Put £50 down and bought a single share in a lot young players in UK and Europe. Made a little bit money in hour.

It's basically cross between stock/shares/fantasy football/knowledge on players.

Looks really enjoyable. 

Wanted to hear people's experience on it. Sorry if this site might been posted i did search and found nothing on the topic

https://www.footballindex.co.uk/

My referal if anyone interested in joining ? http://trade.footballindex.co.uk/raf/?tag=294191&name=Christopher G

Edited by Villan4Life

16 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I saw this advertised on TV and it got my interest.  I wouldn't mind having a go, do you know how they determine the players' worth/price?

Here mate i've just found this https://www.footballindex.academy/player-prices/

We publish the price of each footballer that reflects the levels of demand for buying or selling each footballer. In short, footballer prices on the market are determined by supply and demand, similar mechanics to that of the traditional stock market.

The footballer’s price will go up if there are traders buying the footballer and will go down if traders are selling the footballer. However, prices are usually linked to how often footballers win Media Dividends, Match Day Dividends and In-Play Dividends.

https://www.footballindex.academy/new-traders/

Other informative video's here:  https://www.footballindex.academy/front-page/videos/

Edited by Villan4Life

1 hour ago, sharkyvilla said:

Thanks @Villan4Life my next question was going to be can you give us a list of your best prospects!  I probably won't get round to doing it for a while but keep us updated, it'll be interesting to see what kind of return you can get off what you put in.

Up to £1.39 profit at moment will post on here if starts make bigger money but not bad for day and half of trading.

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@sharkyvilla / @AvfcRigo82 upto in profit £2.72 now going up over poundsomething  at moment  daily expect that to be higher after run of games. summer media stories, transfer links etc coming upto summer window

Futures: 122 (number of players
Initial Cost £144.58
Value now: £147.30
Profit/Loss: +£2.72

now upto £2.78 since started this post and edited it
Edited by Villan4Life

Loving this platform. Going up nicely daily since £3.00 already today profit since  i registered last Sunday Going be interested see what it is on Monday morning after weekends games/player performances.

@sharkyvilla

new1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

This guy here has put in over £150k in 4 months :D

Edited by Villan4Life

On 26/02/2019 at 21:21, villa89 said:

I spotted an error in your portfolio...

Carles Gil 🤣 

He scored on his debut for them against Dallas! Think he might do well over in MLS that's my reasoning behind it and fact he was a cheap share. He is now highest riser this morning on other people buying shares in him :)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

So price valuation is only based on supply/demand? And not their real performances/value, except that performances and media are expected to affect the psychology of the market? 

• 2 weeks later...

I signed up to this last night (sorry, wish I'd thought about your referral!) and put £30 in to see what it's all about.  Decent enough setup although not all players included at all and some odd things to work around in terms of navigation.  Up a whopping £0.34 after 24 hours.

• Haha 1

• 5 months later...

so i invested £700 towards the end of 2018. a lot was on jack (£100 odd) plus other prospects including tammy and mcginn plus some others from around europe. de ligt was one, daniel james, joao felix, and cannot remember the others. basically, i doubled my money. a lot of that was on jack (his stock soared after the blues game) plus our 10 game run helped with tammy and mcginn. de ligt doubled too with all his transfer rumours. i cashed it all in at the end of the season and paid for my season ticket with the profits.

now the downside...I DO NOT TRUST IT!! it's like a stock market. but like all stock markets, they can crash. if the UK market crashes, the government will work to get it to recover. if footy index crashes, who's going to bail it out? all you need is a rumour to cause a mass sell off and everyone will lose everything. but this is just the cynic in me...there's money to be made, and quite easily too. just google 'good young european player prospects' who play for shite teams and have had a few rumours of transfer moves, and buy them. you'll make money.

9 hours ago, tomav84 said:

so i invested £700 towards the end of 2018. a lot was on jack (£100 odd) plus other prospects including tammy and mcginn plus some others from around europe. de ligt was one, daniel james, joao felix, and cannot remember the others. basically, i doubled my money. a lot of that was on jack (his stock soared after the blues game) plus our 10 game run helped with tammy and mcginn. de ligt doubled too with all his transfer rumours. i cashed it all in at the end of the season and paid for my season ticket with the profits.

now the downside...I DO NOT TRUST IT!! it's like a stock market. but like all stock markets, they can crash. if the UK market crashes, the government will work to get it to recover. if footy index crashes, who's going to bail it out? all you need is a rumour to cause a mass sell off and everyone will lose everything. but this is just the cynic in me...there's money to be made, and quite easily too. just google 'good young european player prospects' who play for shite teams and have had a few rumours of transfer moves, and buy them. you'll make money.

Yeah this is all very true. I’ve put in a fair bit and reaping the rewards. Like you say there’s an element of risk, however I feel there’s plenty of growth in the platform. I’m enjoying it tbh. Much prefer it to standard betting, saves me getting annoyed at why my 6572944828/1 accumulator hasn’t come in every Saturday 

Â