Weekends Football 22/24 February

andykeenan

40 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Can't imagine I'd go and pay Wembley prices to watch the league cup if we were competing for the League, FA Cup and CL every year.

Man City are on for potentially 4 trips to Wembley this year not including the away game against Spurs...That's season ticket money right there.

true, more one for ‘Games Gone’ thread

how the **** do you handle this now, going into a pre-penalty team talk with a player that has refused to be subbed.

Kepa absolutely should have gone off when told to, but should the staff have listened to him saying he’s fine?

Edited by a m ole

1 minute ago, a m ole said:

how the **** do you handle this now, going into a pre-penalty team talk with a player that has refused to be subbed.

Kepa absolutely should have gone off when told to, but should the star have listened to him saying he’s fine?

I think you have to ignore him right now and let them get on with the shoot out.

Then tear into him afterwards.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Unbelievable. Can they still make a sub now? 

I don't think you can make a sub once the final whistle goes. I think if the keeper gets injured no a player has to go in.

Not 100% but pretty sure teams who have subbed keepers on for the penalties have to do it before the final whistle.

Surprise surprise the sky pundits don't know the rules (if I'm right!)

• Like 1

Â