Match Thread: Stoke v Villa

limpid

5 minutes ago, Indigo said:

If ever there was a sign that confidence is shot it's that from El Ghazi. Jesus Christ. Clean through on goal and does that.

Tammy Abraham must be wondering why he's even bothering with this shite.

What did he do exactly? 

Just now, Robtaylor200 said:

Aqua man really is the worse film I have seen , but its better than this and Amber Heard is a great actress  

Is she in it? I didn’t realise...should probably watch it now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

I’m sorry but if there is no improvement before end the season he has to go. This is pathetic and not good enough regardless of squad

Haven't you heard he has a clear vision and is getting us an identity ? - hope that makes you feel better.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Oh look bruce is winning three nil. Meanwhile at villa we can’t even get a shot on target 

Bruce was shit for us. This team that is playing for us now is his team. What he's doing elsewhere is irrelevant, he had time at us and failed, miserably. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Taxahunter said:

You can’t defend a manager who keeps on using Adomah, Kodija and Whelan and if he can use Ramsey, why the F**k can’t he use O’hare? 

Because they are not good enough either ffs! But as they are our own, we'll put claret tinted glasses on.

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

It's that type of short term thinking that leaves us with a squad that every new manager struggles to use because they aren't "their" players. We need to stick with one philosophy, one manager and do it properly. We've needed it for years, should have done it as soon as we dropped. 

I agree broadly, but it's going to be hard to give him that chance if results continue like this.

• Like 1

Just now, PieFacE said:

It's that type of short term thinking that leaves us with a squad that every new manager struggles to use because they aren't "their" players. We need to stick with one philosophy, one manager and do it properly. We've needed it for years, should have done it as soon as we dropped. 

But he fir can’t remain as manager if this continues. We have zero improvement. I don’t mind losing but Jesus the manner of the losses it’s been nothing short of pathetic. 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

You need to get the right manager first. Smith isn't a particularly good one and never has been

• Like 1