Hiding even more content posted by blocked users

Tomaszk

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Tomaszk said:

Is there an option to hide replies to users I've blocked?

Didn't know if may be in an obvious place I'd just missed.

Please clear cookies and cache and provide the information requested in red at the top of this forum.

I don't know what you are asking. If you've ignored a user, you don't see their posts - including their replies. Do you mean something different by "blocked"?

17 minutes ago, limpid said:

Please clear cookies and cache and provide the information requested in red at the top of this forum.

I don't know what you are asking. If you've ignored a user, you don't see their posts - including their replies. Do you mean something different by "blocked"?

I mean ignored, yes.

So I see a blanked out block saying "you've chosen to ignore....".

However, if another user has quoted my ignored people I see the quote in their post. Didn't know if it was an option to totally hide interactions with ignored users as well as the posts they make themselves?

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

However, if another user has quoted my ignored people I see the quote in their post. Didn't know if it was an option to totally hide interactions with ignored users as well as the posts they make themselves?

Ah, then no, sorry.  The quote is just text that someone has posted. It's not a link back to the blocked post (although might contain one) so this isn't possible.

• Like 1

Ignored users can still PM you as well (as I've recently found out. My one man fan club tries everything :) )

They still show up as "you have chosen to ignore content from...." but I'd have thought there was an option to completely block someone from PMing you in the first place.

I assume there isn't? Or am I missing it?

(sorry to hijack the thread but it's a very similar issue. I can provide the usual info if necessary but don't think it is in this case?)

Â