Midweek Football 18/22 February

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

James Rodriquez the modern day el hadji diouf. Signed off the back of performing well in a world cup and has done nothing since. Two sides that shouldn't be good enough to win this competition. 

he was shit vs augsburg at the weekend, you just know a PL team will pay £50m for him at the drop of a hat

4 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Pep talking down City's CL ambitions, saying they aren't ready for the latter stages of the competition. 

He's right. They are not good enough at the back and him playing 3 at the back doesn't help. 

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

He's right. They are not good enough at the back and him playing 3 at the back doesn't help. 

I haven't been watching City but I would of thought their back-line is as good as any. Kompany didn't even make the starting XI.

the 3 at the back allows him to cram more midfielders in

they pretty much had no full backs / wing backs last night, didn't really have any wide men, i think a lot of the time 67% possession is effective defending, the problem being they wont get 67% possession vs say barcelona and they limited schalke to 2 shots on target which is great apart from they both went in

Â