The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

5 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Yes, I've just posted that in the GE thread. It seems remarkable that they didn't get him and/or 'his team' to commit to this before they started going ahead with them all.

Perhaps they did in principal and he's changed his mind due to how shit he is in the public domain

/beinggenerous

• Like 1

I'll do it for him. 

"Erm... as I said before, Andrew, and it's clearly erm... erm... erm... as I said, we just, erm... as I said, need to,  erm... GET. BREXIT. DONE". 

Every question, that's the answer. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I'll do it for him. 

"Erm... as I said before, Andrew, and it's clearly erm... erm... erm... as I said, we just, erm... as I said, need to,  erm... GET. BREXIT. DONE". 

Every question, that's the answer. 

You missed out “oven ready”. 

6 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

The real question is why the BBC are doing nothing about removing her.

The BBC  merely dances the tune it is told to dance too.

I doubt it has it in it (As an organisation) to organize what you think it is doing (Messing about with the election).  I think you give it too much credit as an espionage player in the modern world,  it's more twenty twelve than Mi5 I think 😀

I’ve given the BBC a rest for a couple of days, music in the car, different stuff on the TV.

This evening, first time this week BBC radio on, vox pop, interviewed 5 labour voters, 2 have now switched to tory. TV news, story about north wales labour seats, interviewed a single person, one, guess what, used to be labour but now voting tory.

pointless watching the channel, its just gone, real shame

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

I’ve given the BBC a rest for a couple of days, music in the car, different stuff on the TV.

This evening, first time this week BBC radio on, vox pop, interviewed 5 labour voters, 2 have now switched to tory. TV news, story about north wales labour seats, interviewed a single person, one, guess what, used to be labour but now voting tory.

I would love to know how many people they ask vs result we see on the telly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

BC1 6 o'clock news was the same. Scotland. Every single voxpop said they were deserting Labour. 

• Like 1

Â