The Biased Broadcasting Corporation

bickster

11 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Ah yes, BBC go to a market in the middle of the day to interview randoms in a leave voting constituency.

Cheaper than journalists reporting news I guess.

Getting tiresome now.

This isn't "John Kay" is it,  no job too s***,  no destination too bleak, no audience too inbred.  Like a school boy interviewing people about "Road Safety"in the local area for his Sociology A-level practical where you need to get out in the local village a talk to people and give them xmas cards.  Imagine this,  the clips they show are the good ones,  imagine the stuff that they cant use.  People running away or getting weapons out  😀

10 minutes ago, blandy said:

Laid into the tories though in the intro. Not seen the rest

I’m not referencing the actual content, it would be just as wrong if they just rocked up here every Tuesday and Thursday and asked me for my views. That is not news, it isn’t journalism, it isn’t what I want from political debate. 

Without wishing to sound like I lack empathy, I only have limited interest in the political buzz in the Spitfire Cafe, Stoke.

Don’t get me wrong, I can completely accept it for The One Show, though even then, I’d question why it’s always an indoor market, mid afternoon, in Stoke. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I’m not referencing the actual content, it would be just as wrong if they just rocked up here every Tuesday and Thursday and asked me for my views. That is not news, it isn’t journalism, it isn’t what I want from political debate. 

Without wishing to sound like I lack empathy, I only have limited interest in the political buzz in the Spitfire Cafe, Stoke.

Don’t get me wrong, I can completely accept it for The One Show, though even then, I’d question why it’s always an indoor market, mid afternoon, in Stoke. 

BBC are more interested in what Joe Bloggs think now than ever. I've never seen so many vox pops, I've never seen the audience getting so many questions and opportunities to speak on Question Time either. 

It's lazy television.

• Like 1

I complained.

Hello,

On BBC Breakfast this morning, you used footage of Boris Johnson laying a wreath at the Cenotaph in 2016, rather than the actual footage from yesterday, which showed him laying it upside down.

Do you think it is appropriate to cover for the PM's mistakes using the supposedly independent national broadcaster?

• Like 2

Â