• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Green (El Ghazi 59)
    • Elmohamady (Adomah 59)
    • Kodjia (Hourihane 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/19 at 15:00

1 minute ago, Kiwivillan said:

Dean Smith at fault for missing sitters and assembling shit squad in 4 transfer windows

You know he has a squad and unlimited thought into his tactics right ? Tactics he chooses for each game, players he chooses each game ? You know that IS down to him right ? 

Unless you think someone else is picking the team and tactics ?

Just now, clayton8321 said:

Posted it during match.. and it certainly applies after this latest dismal display. I know everyone blamed Bruce and now Smith, but it really doesn't matter who manages this squad, it's just not talented. IMO I put the blame on the clubs preseason economic uncertainty that kept us from buying good players. Once we got the green light, it was Bruce trying to get bits-and-pieces from the salvage yard to compete against teams that had already made quality signings. I know I'm in the super minority, but I don't blame Bruce or Smith because I don't think even Pep can make chicken salad out of this Villa poop.'

Bruce gambled the house keys on promotion. If succeeded would've looked a genius but failed and we suffering because of it

• Like 1

Consistently garbage. I'm fed of this shit. I really have lost interest in this season. Too many shit wankish people performances. 

He continues to play shit like adomah who offers nothing. Smith's out of his depth. He can't even give us a advantage over. A team he signed 75%of the players. 

1 minute ago, brummybloke said:

You know he has a squad and unlimited thought into his tactics right ? Tactics he chooses for each game, players he chooses each game ? You know that IS down to him right ? 

Unless you think someone else is picking the team and tactics ?

Right so absolutely dominated by a better team but had 2 good chances to score that the players fluffed. 

Â