• Adomah
    • Abraham
    • Green (El Ghazi 59)
    • Elmohamady (Adomah 59)
    • Kodjia (Hourihane 86)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/02/19 at 15:00

5 hours ago, Stuartc445 said:

I have likened Smith to Lambert but I take that back now as even though Lambert was hopeless at motivating he was always able to motivate the team against his former club.  It seems Smith can't even do that.  

I am really concerned.  i'm kinda glad Smith didn't take us over earlier as my guess is he would have dragged us into a relegation battle had he come in any earlier.

I don't know what is going on at the club. Does Smith have the personality to deal with all these egos? Or is there something else? He celatly knows how to build teams as that brentford side is bloody decent. 

We have been playing pretty pathetic though 

Missed the original telecast of the game, and had to work during the replay, so I recorded it and watched it when I got home.

It made me question why I was forsaking sleep to watch that crap. Sadists would love a masochist like me.

From a forgettable game, there was a WTF moment. I watched Glen Whelan charge in, insist he was first receiver from the throw in, then heads it straight into the 12th row in the stands. Why would you do that? Whelan is an enigma, a phenomenon if you will. Or is he just trolling us? Why do you do football, Whelan?

Also, for that pathetic dive, Canos is an animated turd disguised as a human. Diving to claim another player hit him in the face is way lower than a blatant dive in the box. May karma be in a never ending bad mood during his life.

As for the game, Villa are like an American Airlines flight. Too many passengers. Its just a shame we don't have bonehead security staff to kick them off the plane.

Edited by AJ

Â