Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Match Polls  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/02/19 at 23:59

If the ref spent less time worrying about a moving ball on free kicks well inside your own half and more time on offside goals and two penalties we would have won that. And that would have been undeserved. I'm loving the resilience and never say die attitude but God we were rubbish for 75 mins. 

Liking Tyrone Mings, wants the ball and to play it out from the back.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TRO said:

Not sure whether to laugh or cry.

Shockingly embarrassing for 70 minutes....not sure either where that come back came from, seemed like they got tired ,so we started.

Its happened too many times to be a coincidence....this team of ours has some real issues.

It certainly does, but the manager, head coach or whatever he's called nowadays, is not one of them.

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

As an Aussie I find it very hard to criticise Jedinak at all, he has been absolute warrior for a country and was a very decent premier league footballer. So I say this with a heavy heart, please DS never ever play him again, if we are that desperate put a kid in there to see what they can do.

Mile if you happen to read this, I'm sorry

He's slow and terrible at passing. Time to retire. 

I am sorry but that was awful. I feel so mixed up, really excited by the end but it is impossible to ignore the first 80 minutes when we didn’t even trouble them once. Smith was a huge gamble that is not paying off. I want it to work but he will be gone before the start of next season. Totally out of his depth. I know I will get abuse for this post but I don’t care. If you are happy with what is happening then you do not understand football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, briny_ear said:

It would be quite costly to sack him I imagine.

It probably would but that’s neither here nor there.

I genuinely cannot believe people are expecting him to do more with the squad of players he has at his disposal. Even more so with Grealish injured.

Sack him by all means briny but at least give him 12 months and a couple of transfer Windows first, otherwise, we may as well all go home now.

10 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

That is a bit harsh Mrs N'Zogbia

That was put on my profile by some cock Smith staff on this board because I dared say n'zogbia was a waste of space and rubbish.

Obviously n'zogbia was scoring with his mum ? 

Just now, brummybloke said:

That was put on my profile by some cock Smith staff on this board because I dared say n'zogbia was a waste of space and rubbish.

Obviously n'zogbia was scoring with his mum ? 

Have you seen my name, its just banter and pretty funny

• Like 1

Â