Match Thread: Villa v Sheff Utd

limpid

Hutton was absolutely shocking for that third goal. He's just in front of Sharp but decides to run across our keeper and leave Sharp unmarked. What a clearing in the woods! 

When we went two down he should have changed this. Anyone not worried about Smith should start to ask questions. I'm not saying get rid but I am asking why we were so good when he came in but are now a million miles from that? Grealish is NOT the reason. If so, we are royally fooked because he will leave. Even if he doesn't, he's going to miss games so how does Smith or the next man answer that? 

Smith once again being shown up for the average crap manager he is.

Hopefully the board can see this and make a change in the summer. No point keeping a shite manager for the sack of stability.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Im turning off be

Just now, Rodders said:

this is **** despicably bad. Why even bother. Wake me up in August with a whole new team please. McGinn aside I have no objections to an entirely new team. Wasters, wasters, wasters

McGinn and Grealish will be off to greener pastures, and I will wish them luck.

Stupid sarcastic comments like 'Bruce out' or making fun of people blaming the ref...

Yes, we've been turgid but at 1-0 we were turning it around and getting back into the game, and two fundamental officiating basics robbed us of that.

We can be shit and the ref can be shit and both can happen at the same time.

Point scoring, sarcastic comments pointed at other fans when it's already bad enough for us is so pointless it hurts.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jim said:

Smith once again being shown up for the average crap manager he is.

Hopefully the board can see this and make a change in the summer. No point keeping a shite manager for the sack of stability.

So can you have a word with Pep for us?

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

When Billy Sharp scores 3, there's no excuse.Billy Sharp is a 33 year old who's spent his career in the lower leagues. There's no excuse to get battered by Sheffield with this squad.

Scored more than Abraham

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

this is **** despicably bad. Why even bother. Wake me up in August with a whole new team please. McGinn aside I have no objections to an entirely new team. Wasters, wasters, wasters

With the way we've played over the last 3 months,m you trust this guy to rebuild the squad?

1 minute ago, villarocker said:

Hutton was absolutely shocking for that third goal. He's just in front of Sharp but decides to run across our keeper and leave Sharp unmarked. What a clearing in the woods! 

They were running at pace and Sharp smartly nudged him. Think you're being extremely harsh there.

1 minute ago, VillaCas said:

Chester, Tuanzebe and Grealish Desperately required back

Smith needs at least one more window before I’ll overly criticise him

Think we need to realise what a big job he has on his hands

Agreed. He gets crucified for bringing on Whelan, but what's he gonna do? There just isn't anyone better available. We need to be patient. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

So can you have a word with Pep for us?

We don’t need Pep. Just someone who isn’t totally out of their depth and knows a thing or two about tactics.