Racism Part two

Demitri_C

8 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It is if you go what the media are telling us. 

and there's the problem.

Don't just believe shit because it's shit some shitty stranger wrote down and pushed in front of you.

We have to think for ourselves, not just suck up the shit strangers choose to feed us.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

and there's the problem.

Don't just believe shit because it's shit some shitty stranger wrote down and pushed in front of you.

We have to think for ourselves, not just suck up the shit strangers choose to feed us.

Stuff like that is industrial scale propaganda designed to incite hatred and reinforce bias. Social media for you huh.

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Stuff like that is industrial scale propaganda designed to incite hatred and reinforce bias. Social media for you huh.

Yep, and nope. You can massively reduce it if you choose to.

I don't get this crap on my twitter feed, I don't get this crap on facebook. I don't get it from the people I stand next to at the football and I do't get it from the people I went out with last night and shared a bag of chips with.

Take back control.

A few words of advice from William S Burroughs:

If, after having been exposed to someone's presence, you feel as if you've lost a quart of plasma, avoid that presence. You need it like you need pernicious anemia.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Yep, and nope. You can massively reduce it if you choose to.

I don't get this crap on my twitter feed, I don't get this crap on facebook. I don't get it from the people I stand next to at the football and I do't get it from the people I went out with last night and shared a bag of chips with.

Take back control.

A few words of advice from William S Burroughs:

This is true but the core audience for this stuff take it as fact, very scary.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

and there's the problem.

Exactly my point but that is what the media is trying to put in our head there is the problem. I dint fall this blocks but a lot of people do.To be honest I didn’t see the three words  at the top just the pictures and what was written under neath

In the States, it looks like the Jussie Smollet (actor from Empire) case is unravelling. 

He was the subject of an alleged racist attack from a couple of white guys in MAGA hats who poured bleach on him and put a noose around his neck. A shocking crime! However, from reports it looks as though it was all staged and two Nigerian born extras from the show helped stage it. They were arrested and have now been released after (according to rumours) rolling over and cooperating with the feds. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly my point but that is what the media is trying to put in our head there is the problem. I dint fall this blocks but a lot of people do.To be honest I didn’t see the three words  at the top just the pictures and what was written under neath

For the last time Dem, show us where this happened. ITS NOT F***ING TRUE

"The Media" isn't doing this, online trolls from foreign agents and right-wing racist  nutjobs are doing this

No traditional media outlet has said either of the two things in that photo FFS!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, bickster said:

For the last time Dem, show us where this happened. ITS NOT F***ING TRUE

"The Media" isn't doing this, online trolls from foreign agents and right-wing racist  nutjobs are doing this

No traditional media outlet has said either of the two things in that photo FFS!

Look at what the top story of the BBC is about this scumbag having a baby. Why is the top story so we can be sympathetic for her to comeback home? 

Oh yeah the media don't try to drum up just 'right wing racists' 

Edited by Demitri_C

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Look at what the top story of the BBC is about this scumbag having a baby. Why is the top story so we can be sympathetic for her to comeback home? 

Have you actually read it?

I've just read it from start to finish and I can't see where it tries to get sympathy for her return.

She won't be getting a flat and a fridge any time soon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

BBC

You opened this conversation with some bullshit image about what "the left" (a term which should be a red flag on its own) think.

Do you feel the BBC is a champion of left wing soyboy beta cucks? :) 

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Oh yeah the media don't try to drum up just 'right wing racists' 

The story you are talking about is a news story, not an opinion piece, and that this woman has had a baby is a fact, not an attempt to make people feel sympathy towards her. 

I'm confused as to what your actual point is. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, penguin said:

From my experience on twitter and the like there’s no less truth to that meme than the stereotyping done in the Tory and Brexit threads here. Unless it’s all a false flag attack from the Russian bots.

Give us some examples, from the Brexit and Tory threads.

I'd be interested to see your point in practice.

51 minutes ago, penguin said:

From my experience on twitter and the like there’s no less truth to that meme than the stereotyping done in the Tory and Brexit threads here. Unless it’s all a false flag attack from the Russian bots.

Dzmr66XXgAAZDI5.jpg

Dzmr6hTXQAAuZ6U.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I mean do you not see the irony of not believing what the media puts in your head but believing some shoddily designed meme posted by someone anonymous?

13 hours ago, Davkaus said:

You opened this conversation with some bullshit image about what "the left" (a term which should be a red flag on its own) think.

Do you feel the BBC is a champion of left wing soyboy beta cucks? :) 

Read my post did I or did I not say that bit about missing the part about 'the left' I just saw the image and the writing below?? I don't like talking about left and right it's all bull to me so for that part I don't agree with its just the message.

Another example sky news have a interview with her trying to 'obtain sympathy' so she can come here. Why they even wasting our time with garbage new stories like this and report the Real news that's going on? 

Thankfully the home sec seems to not want to welcome this scumbag back which I am happy about. Take the kid off her and arrest her if she manages to get back here. 

8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I mean do you not see the irony of not believing what the media puts in your head but believing some shoddily designed meme posted by someone anonymous?

I don't think I am expressing my point very well as this is what I am trying to get that and a lot of people fall for this and their crap tactics like sky and the BBC trying to drum up sympathy for her. 

Edited by Demitri_C

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I don't think I am expressing my point very well as this is what I am trying to get that and a lot of people fall for this and their crap tactics like sky and the BBC trying to drum up sympathy for her. 

Sky and the bbc aren’t doing that Dem. She was interviewed. She said she thought she deserved sympathy. Sky and the bbc neither agreed nor disagreed, they didn’t appeal on her behalf, they didn’t censor what she said. They provided information. They’ve also aired the comments of MPs and experts on the legal position and on views on her future and helping her, locking her up, keeping her out etc.

1 minute ago, blandy said:

Sky and the bbc aren’t doing that Dem. She was interviewed. She said she thought she deserved sympathy. Sky and the bbc neither agreed nor disagreed, they didn’t appeal on her behalf, they didn’t censor what she said. They provided information. They’ve also aired the comments of MPs and experts on the legal position and on views on her future and helping her, locking her up, keeping her out etc.

The thing is Pete why they even giving her the exposure? They may not directly give their "opinion" but they know it will drive up a debate and sympathy from some areas. I mean who cares about her seriously? She is a grown woman decided to betray her control and has shown no remorse. why they even giving her the time?? 

Â