Racism Part two

Demitri_C

53 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If you want to read some horrible - and horribly predictable - Twitter comments then I dare you to look under the hood of this one:

It's weird. It's like their social media team had a meeting with the brief "what can we do to make our supporters out themselves as the racist dickbags that they are" 

This is how nonsensical it is all become. put white people in it’s racist put black people and it’s racist. We are a predominantly white Christian country so always expect that reaction. As I said before Extremists on both side are morons

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

If you want to read some horrible - and horribly predictable - Twitter comments then I dare you to look under the hood of this one:

I saw the picture and knew exactly what it would be about!

I've seen in commented on other forums when it comes to advertisements. 

5 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

This is how nonsensical it is all become. put white people in it’s racist put black people and it’s racist. We are a predominantly white Christian country so always expect that reaction. As I said before Extremists on both side are morons

All sides rhetoric is fine, but not when one side are simply wanting fair treatment based on their skin coour.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not actually true. Non-believers / Can't be arsed have been in the majority for some time now

Can you actually factually prove that

Edited by Follyfoot

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

All sides rhetoric is fine, but not when one side are simply wanting fair treatment based on their skin coour.

What an earth has that got to do with the advert

Edited by Follyfoot

13 minutes ago, bickster said:

Not actually true. Non-believers / Can't be arsed have been in the majority for some time now

2011 census has Christianity at c60%. Not sure how many are 'practicing' though. 

• Like 1

5a226ea8

The last large scale census has it at a decimal point under 60%

I don’t doubt the figure will be lower in the 2021 census, but there’s still a very long way to go before it’s ‘no religion’ with the bragging rights.

10 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

The last large scale census has it at a decimal point under 60%

I don’t doubt the figure will be lower in the 2021 census, but there’s still a very long way to go before it’s ‘no religion’ with the bragging rights.

The drop for Christianity from 2001 to 2011 was 72% to 59%, I believe.

Edited by snowychap
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, snowychap said:

The drop for Christianity from 2001 to 2011 was 72% to 59%, I believe.

I suspect it will be below 50% next time, but still able to team up with the Buddhists and all and giving the infidels a good kicking.

1 minute ago, chrisp65 said:

I suspect it will be below 50% next time, but still able to team up with the Buddhists and all and giving the infidels a good kicking.

I'm not sure all the religions 'teaming up' ever works out well or lasts long. :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Well no because the statement was that we are a predominantly White Christian country. A sigificant proportion of the practising Christians are BAME for starters

• Like 1

Â