Racism Part two

Demitri_C

mass stabbings and BLM protest in Reading, 3 dead apparently

The video on Twitter I have just seen is pretty **** horrific, looks like at least 2 of them were white and it is a black dude filming so whether they were joining the BLM protests themselves or were opposed to it I don't know.

12 minutes ago, leemond2008 said:

mass stabbings and BLM protest in Reading, 3 dead apparently

The video on Twitter I have just seen is pretty **** horrific, looks like at least 2 of them were white and it is a black dude filming so whether they were joining the BLM protests themselves or were opposed to it I don't know.

Are they still holding protests? I think the points been made. You drag it on too long and the message becomes counter profuctive.

And that kncodent you highlight sounds horrific. Nothing on the news suprsingly...

9 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

They are saying it's a terror attack now 

wE'vE aLloWeD oUrSeLvEs To Be DiStrAcTeD bY tHe BlAcKs PrOtEsTiNg ThAt We DrOpPeD oUr GuArD wItH tHe MuSlIM tErRoIsTs

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

'Twitter has permanently suspended the account of extreme right-wing British columnist Katie Hopkins for violating its hateful conduct policy.'

Finally, she is vile and dangerous. I'll be glad when she's dead. Yes I mean that.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Rodders said:

more racism albeit superficially hidden behind the mask of INSANE conspiratorial thinking

I don't even get it. Are people thinking it's posted to mock those killed in a park? 

26 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

I don't even get it. Are people thinking it's posted to mock those killed in a park? 

Well she's Asian and oranges are a symbol of death in the Godfather

The fact that its an orange lolly ice and the photo was posted before the attack seems to be lost on a  lot of nutters

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

The fact that its an orange lolly ice and the photo was posted before the attack seems to be lost on a  lot of nutters

OMG are you saying she was a co conspirator and knew before the fact? 

"Remember to indiscriminately stab anyone you see in the park, but you can't under any circumstances let more than 3 die as I've already updated my Twitter status"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â