Copenhagen & Malmo

Czechlad

32 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You guys aint selling malmo to me 😂

Thanks for your advice on copenhagen. If malmo is abit naff is there any other swedish cities close by that are worth a visit from Copenhagen? 

Dangerous to suggest anything now if you don't like it :)

Maybe take a train north to Helsingör and the ferry across to Helsingborg. I like Helsingborg the city. Their football team sucks.

• Haha 1

Lived in Malmö for a year back around 2001. Really liked it but every time I had friends visiting we always went over to Copenhagen. Make of that what you will.

10 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Ha anyone attempted a train ride from copenhagen to stockholm? Looking at it seems its about just over 5hrs

My friend does it all the time, it usually takes about 6 hours unless its the high speed train. If your only going for a weekend be better off just jumping on a flight as it takes over an hour

• Thanks 1

Going to Copenhagen this weekend. Thought I’d look in this section to see if there was a topic and there it was right at the top! I’ve been saying to my wife we should get the train over to Malmö but she’s not keen. We’ll have an almost one year old with us, great way to tick off two countries for him!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chappy said:

Going to Copenhagen this weekend. Thought I’d look in this section to see if there was a topic and there it was right at the top! I’ve been saying to my wife we should get the train over to Malmö but she’s not keen. We’ll have an almost one year old with us, great way to tick off two countries for him!

Let me know how that goes.  We've got designs on taking (what will be) a one year old to Canada next year.

• Like 1

Â