2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

14 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Worth it

He's a top 3 QB, still young, and has singlehandedly won us games.

I don't doubt he's worth it but I think there may be a touch of bias there .. Top 6 , top 5 maybe  , but top 3  .... not to anyone outside of Seattle :)

Just now, tonyh29 said:

I don't doubt he's worth it but I think there may be a touch of bias there .. Top 6 , top 5 maybe  , but top 3  .... not to anyone outside of Seattle :)

Top 5 maybe :)

Top 3 is Brady, Brees, Wilson

Rodgers dropped off last year. I had Wilson 4th behind Brady, Brees, Rodgers before last year.

Edited by StefanAVFC

4 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

Rodgers dropped off last year. I had Wilson 4th behind Brady, Brees, Rodgers before last year.

tbf it's quite tough to judge  , Brady was quite poor at times last season but still walked away with a super bowl , Brees did dip a little second half of last season but overall his stats were still impressive

Mahomes got the ultimate glory this season so it will be interesting to see what he does in his second season

10 hours ago, Brumerican said:

My top 5 would be 

1 Foles

2 Mahomes

3 Mayfield 

4 Brady

5 Rodgers.

It was neck and neck until around week 14 / 15 between Mahomes and Brees for MVP , how can he not make your top 5 ? Even allowing for the comedy vote with Foles :)

12 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

It was neck and neck until around week 14 / 15 between Mahomes and Brees for MVP , how can he not make your top 5 ? Even allowing for the comedy vote with Foles :)

What comedy vote ?

It's based on next season and Brees is about to fall off a cliff IMO . He's already showing a bit too much noodle arm and he doesn't have a Belichick system to overcome that.

Ben , Eli , Rivers, Brees and Brady are all in their final season, possibly their penultimate season , but they will all be out of the league by 2021 IMO.

Going forward it will be Wilson, Mayfield  and Mahomes as the top guys. Then a 2nd tier of Goff, Wentz et al.

On 16/04/2019 at 09:57, StefanAVFC said:

If I'm putting my serious hat on , Andrew Luck played better than all of those guys last year.

Â