2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

3 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I think the one rule that must happen is both teams get at least one possession in OT , even if the first team scores a TD.

Yes, I really dislike the current rule.

On 25/03/2019 at 18:13, Brumerican said:

Only one team voted no, which was NYG, so this might happen.

Denied ...

might have been quite interesting but for now  it’s the low success on side kick still

what is it with nike and this obession of putting the city's name on the front of the jersey? it looks terrible.

they're not the worst but they're definitely a downgrade. that hunter shade of green looked really good imo, now they just look like every college team that wears green.

11 hours ago, Brumerican said:

AB telling JuJu he fumbled away the playoffs will hardly endear him to his new team mates.

Gruden has the planning skills of Dutch van der Linde.

He really is a highest grade thunder word removed

Hockenson might just be the surest thing at TE I have seen for some time . He's like a Joe Thomas who can also run plenty of routes. He's not as athletic as Fant but I've seen him truck a DE back 15 yards like he was a supermarket trolley . Fant needs a burger or two before he can handle NFL edge rushers.  If you need a TE then this draft is pretty deep IMO . I really like Kahale Warring too and I hope he doesn't end up in NE.

Â