2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

6 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Looking more likely for Hill to be suspended, even released. Definitely not looking good for him. Chiefs imploding.

He sounds like a piece of shit.

He'll probably be picked up by the Browns! 

On 14/03/2019 at 18:44, Brumerican said:

Foles obviously negates any need for us to trade up for a QB so I think we take Hockenson or Fant at 7 as we have zero talent or depth at the position and they'll want to help Foles out.

Keep forgetting Tom's in charge so you can rule out a skill position in round 1. 

Most likely going to be my boy from Gainesville Jawaan.  It's not a sexy pick but our tackles would be set for a decade with Cam Robinson coming back.

It's strange because I'd be losing Taylor from UF but gaining him in Jax.  I've seen every game he has played in school and he's an absolute mauler.

There should still be a good TE at the top of round 2. I like Irv Smith and Kahale Warring as day 2 guys with bags of potential.

On 18/03/2019 at 19:46, Xela said:

Peppers and Zeitler are good pick-ups. Shame to see them leave Cleveland. 

we've traded a pass rusher and and a wide receiver, two premium positions,  for a safety and a guard, which are two of the least valuable.

not that gettleman even considers positional value. he did take a running back second overall after all.

1 hour ago, abdomlahor said:

he did take a running back second overall after all.

He's probably the only reason fans have to turn up next season and he'll be run into the ground against stacked boxes.

He'll be fantasy gold until week 6.

Jared Cook joining Saints 

looks like one last shit or bust tilt at the Superb owl before Bree's retires  and worry about the salary cap another day

Edited by tonyh29

Interesting proposal from Denver to replace the onside kick

The proposal calls for teams to get the option, a maximum of once per game during the fourth quarter only, of foregoing a kickoff and instead attempting to remain on offense following a score by converting what would essentially be a fourth-and-15 play from its own 35-yard line. If the play is converted, the team keeps possession. If the attempt fails, the other team takes over possession.

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Interesting proposal from Denver to replace the onside kick 

I don't know it that is the solution, but something has to give if we want to keep having the games going down to the wire. The onside kick right now is useless after the rule-changes.

So I'm in a legacy league, I've made a fair few trades this off-season. My line-up as it stands is;

QB: Aaron Rodgers, Josh Allen

RB: Saquon Barkley, Chris Carson, D'onta Foreman, Duke Johnson, Doug Martin

WR: Antonio Brown, Tyreek Hill, Jarvis Landry, Alshon Jeffery, Tyrell Williams, Christian Kirk, Geronimo Allison

TE: Kyle Rudolph, Hayden Hurst

K: Jake Elliot

Vander-Esch, Clinton-Dix, Mack

My picks for this year are 2,3,3,4,4,5,5 - Next year 2,3,3,4,5

General consensus to upgrade at RB?

Trent Richardson is killing it for the Birmingham Iron and to be fair the standard of this league is pretty decent . For me it's sort of in between NFL and NCAA which can occasionally hit the levels of both.

This was a very entertaining game .

• Like 1

Â