2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Tannehill to the Titans. I'd love to see Bortles in Miami. He's got seriously flawed mechanics but he  did have a 35 TD season and has more January wins than quite a few more respected QB's . He can do a job for someone.

Edited by Brumerican

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Tannehill to the Titans. I'd love to see Bortles in Miami.

Don't you think the Dolphins are tanking haaaaard for 2020? This year all the needy teams are ahead of them. Falk and Rudock will guarantee a no 1 pick.

2 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Don't you think the Dolphins are tanking haaaaard for 2020? This year all the needy teams are ahead of them. Falk and Rudock will guarantee a no 1 pick.

Who better than Bortles  then ha . He can lose you 16 games but still do enough to keep things entertaining.  I highly doubt Miami do it but I'd like to see it .

• Like 1

Secondary is no longer a glaring weakness. Thank **** for that. ILB is looking like a very possible draft-choice now. White would be sweet.

Chiefs could be without Tyreek Hill after losing Ford, Houston , Berry and their BEST PLAYER Conley.

You'd have to expect regression with a year of tape on Mahomes as well. The AFC West will be fascinating next season.

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

looks like a horse collar tackle  followed by unnecessary roughness to me , any refs apart form the ones at the Saints v Rams game would flag that *

(*not bitter)

Edited by tonyh29
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

looks like a horse collar tackle  followed by unnecessary roughness to me , any refs apart form the ones at the Saints v Rams game would flag that *

(*not bitter)

The Jags have just offered him $50m over 3 years.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, abdomlahor said:

that's because there doesn't appear to be one

Peppers and Zeitler are good pick-ups. Shame to see them leave Cleveland. 

On 16/03/2019 at 11:14, Brumerican said:

Bortles is visiting the Rams Monday . If he can party in Jax with work on Sunday then LA is about to see something special.😀

Signed a 1 year deal

• Like 1

Â