2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

8 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Ridiculous money being banded about.

CJ gone to the Jets for 17m per year, 51m guaranteed.

Every move I have seen makes the Foles money a little easier to accept.

Landon Collins LMAO.

6 hours ago, maqroll said:

OBJ to Cleveland, big move for them, gives their young QB a nice target. 

Kinnell...Browns looking like a good team now. 

59 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Just waiting for psychotic rant from @kkr

I'm ok with it.  I would have liked another pick or two in there but compared to the AB trade i think the Giants did ok with a player who clearly didnt want to be with the team anymore and is the archetypal diva receiver.  Had things carried on we would be in AB territory with no choice but to trade him and for peanuts.  Probably a year too late, but not too too late either.

Whilst an incredible talent he missed 25% of the games through injury, had the infamous boat party before a playoff loss to the Packers, did an interview last season saying he wasnt sure about being with the team anymore and by all accounts was a locker room cancer.  I'm happier to build in the trenches, find a new QB to take the torch from Eli and hand the reigns over to them and Saquon as faces of the franchise rather than OBJ.

We lost with him, we can rebuild and hopefully get better without him. 

That being said he should do well In Cleveland if Mayfield, Landy and OBJ can all co-exist.

Time to change my avatar!

14 hours ago, Tegis said:

Noooooo :(, solid dude @Milfner

Love it. Great move, an upgraded on the retired Kalil and at a really good price. 

What is Gettleman up to at the Giants though. No clue what he's trying to achieve. Surely got to trade up for a QB now. 

Talk of Rosen or trade up for Murray.  The team has been in rebuild mode for a number of years now, just without admitting it to the fans.

That being said, if they can get a RT in FA, the Oline will be rebuilt to give Saquon and whoever takes over from Eli a platform to succeed.  Then on to the defense before we can look to compete again.

NFL and the instant changing of the guard, one of the best bits about it.

Now, can brady retire please to give way to the Darnold/Allen dynasties 😁

Â