2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

awesome, I cant wait to be winning in week 9 and forget to make my picks ruining what until that point had been a lot of fun

You can pick the whole season in advance  and change them as and when. That way you at least have some picks in if you forget. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

You can pick the whole season in advance  and change them as and when. That way you at least have some picks in if you forget. 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

LOL Brissett :D  So in the past 24 hrs, the Colts have spent $42 million on two Patriot backup QB’s.

They can just trade him to Houston for 3 future 2nd round picks and Hopkins if he doesn't work out .

Bill O'Borin won't care because he won't be there for those drafts.

1 minute ago, tonyh29 said:

Saints traded some dude from the flippers ... is he any good ?

Alonso ? Decent player against the run and the only linebacker in history to catch a slot receiver and run him back for a pick 6.

Image result for kiko alonso gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

zeke got paid

that's Gordon not coming back to LA, cant wait for telesco to give him the middle finger when he realises no one in the league is touching the money he's asking for

RB's aren't a highly desired position. Always someone who can come in and do a good job. 

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

RB's aren't a highly desired position. 

Last 5 drafts suggest otherwise

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Always someone who can come in and do a good job. 

In New England maybe but the other 31 teams usually suffer when their top back goes down. (Especially so in Dallas)

Apart from that I agree with everything you said.

9 minutes ago, Xela said:

RB's aren't a highly desired position. Always someone who can come in and do a good job. 

think that's the chargers stance, paired with the contracts that are up for discussion next year (bosa, rivers, allen, henry)

their offer would have made Gordon the 5th highest paid RB in the league I think which is generous, good player but not what makes the chargers tick and I don't think there'll be many more that think he's that top tier, he's not Elliot or gurley

Kamara next summer

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

In New England maybe but the other 31 teams usually suffer when their top back goes down. (Especially so in Dallas)

they're still the ginger step child come contract time though aren't they, its now 4 (5?) teams in the league with a RB paid over $10m a year

that also doesn't help Gordon, he has gone down over the last couple of years and the chargers haven't suffered (4-0 without him last year)

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Bell vastly overplayed his value last year. Gordon will do the same this year I feel. :)

7 minutes ago, Xela said:

Bell vastly overplayed his value last year. Gordon will do the same this year I feel. :)

And both are/were highly desirable.

😀  You said teams DO NOT desire  RB's and they can be replaced effectively by the next man up.   Dallas wouldn't get to the playoffs with Pollard mate.

The last few drafts tell me that good RB's are extremely desirable.  Whether they should get paid top dollar after their rookie contract is a different matter entirely.

I'd never pay a RB top dollar after his rookie deal ends personally as the average RB career is 5-6 years tops.   I'd just keep drafting one early and trading away good ones at the end of their contract.

• Like 1

Â