2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

I must admit, I know next to nothing about the Jags and Titans.

It was more of a general statement on my confidence going into this season. You very well may be right pal .  We could go 5-11 or 11-5 and neither would be surprising to me .

I think this is the last year this defense has together so  I wouldn't be surprised if we traded for a TE and a pass catching RB to capitalize on it  . I'd swap a 5th for Rudolph right now and I'd love Yeldon back if the Bills cut him.  They'd both be brilliant for Foles . 

Whatever happens we are definitely going to sack the shit out of QB's again this season.  If they stop Campbell and Ngakoue , Josh Allen is going to wreak havoc . Ronnie Harrison will be a star for us , Myles Jack is improving again and our CB's are elite. 

Everything depends on Foles really.  I think he'll level out as a middle tier guy and that's all we need really .  If we don't improve now then I'll be flabbergasted. 

Kansas may beat us week one but Mahomes is going to be pretty sore the day after. I guarantee it.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Tegis said:

Chiefs winning it is not allowed, you should know this

Especially if they are beating the Saints in the. superb owl :)

i cant see Saints dropping off too much so a conference game shouldn’t be beyond them ... maybe one last chance a second ring for Brees before handing over to  Taysom Hill at QB and his dominance of the league for the next 10 years or so :D

Â