2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

Keenum named as starting QB for the Skins. As gutted as I am not to see Haskins yet, it’s the most sensible decision. If Trent Williams ain’t coming back, the left side of the O-Line worries me a bit, plus, it’s nice to see us being patient, for once!

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

at what stage do you get worried by preseason...

Never, unless injuries. BTW, just noticed Verrett sitting out preseason with a 'Significant Ankle Injury'. Your curse is transferable

• Like 1

good luck with him, if he does get fit im not sure what will be left in him

rivers hasn't thrown a ball, not sure if bosa and ingram have played either, Gordon, allen and James definitely haven't

the silver lining seems to be our back up QBs looking decent

13 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

good luck with him, if he does get fit im not sure what will be left in him

A healthy pairing of him and Sherman at the 49ers is solid, but, yeah, healthy

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

at what stage do you get worried by preseason...

Never

The year the Browns went 0-16, they were 4-0 in pre-season! 

I'm calling out the new "holy shit player" of the year. Hockenson!
The dude is a smoother version of Klece, and a bigger version of Engram. And he blocks like a truck.

Edited by Tegis

saints or rams win it

packers don't make the playoffs either for me - bears, cowboys, saints, rams, Vikings, falcons - browns, ravens, pats, Texans, chiefs, chargers

the pessimist in me says the big shock this season is the chargers don't make the playoffs

I doubt we will finish last in our division . All Foles has to do is be average , keep our defense rested and we will do well  .  Our defense is better than the side that took Bortles to an AFCCG so having a dude that can throw a spiral should see a massive improvement on last season. Those constant 3 and outs from Bortles burned us out but I'm expecting a huge upturn in the passing game which will keep our rushers fresh and fast.. If a SB MVP QB can't move the chains more often than Blake then I'll be dumbstruck. The new OC likes to pass and we have an interesting and varied WR group. It's not elite but has a bit of everything and it's probably the best O Line we've had in yonks too.     I said we may go 8-8 if Luck went down and he obliged on cue. I can't see Watson staying alive with the way they protect him and they lost Miller already .  Watt breaks down regularly now and someday the refs are going to see Hopkins' OPI habit.

The Tacks have to lose to us eventually so why not now .  The Colts will be tough but their defense is still 2 players away IMO  

If everyone stays healthy then we have the best D and QB in the South as it stands . That should be enough for a January game at least .  I'm not saying we will piss the division but there's more chance of us topping it than finishing last.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tegis said:

Chiefs winning it is not allowed, you should know this

I think they're in danger of becoming overrated

chargers should have won the division last year, that ravens game was a disaster, division will be tougher this year, maybe even the raiders turn up, charger O-line will lose them a few games but the good news is okung if he does come back and james should be back for the broncos and chiefs game down the stretch

thanks to a half decent pre season I think Cardale jones has put himself up as a decent trade option too, saw good morning football sending him and Gordon to the colts

15 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I doubt we will finish last in our division . All Foles has to do is be average , keep our defense rested and we will do well  .  Our defense is better than the side that took Bortles to an AFCCG so having a dude that can throw a spiral should see a massive improvement on last season. Those constant 3 and outs from Bortles burned us out but I'm expecting a huge upturn in the passing game which will keep our rushers fresh and fast.. If a SB MVP QB can't move the chains more often than Blake then I'll be dumbstruck. The new OC likes to pass and we have an interesting and varied WR group. It's not elite but has a bit of everything and it's probably the best O Line we've had in yonks too.     I said we may go 8-8 if Luck went down and he obliged on cue. I can't see Watson staying alive with the way they protect him and they lost Miller already .  Watt breaks down regularly now and someday the refs are going to see Hopkins' OPI habit.

The Tacks have to lose to us eventually so why not now .  The Colts will be tough but their defense is still 2 players away IMO  

If everyone stays healthy then we have the best D and QB in the South as it stands . That should be enough for a January game at least .  I'm not saying we will piss the division but there's more chance of us topping it than finishing last.

I must admit, I know next to nothing about the Jags and Titans.

Â