2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

So let me get this straight. The air-raid Kingsbury system works in collage because of crappy corners and teams afraid to blitz and bring pressure because of it? Sounds like defensive coordinators in the NFL are going to feast on that?

On 18/08/2019 at 19:07, Tegis said:

So let me get this straight. The air-raid Kingsbury system works in collage because of crappy corners and teams afraid to blitz and bring pressure because of it? Sounds like defensive coordinators in the NFL are going to feast on that?

He'll need a milk crate to stand on if they think Kyler can stand in the pocket and throw over monsters. 

I'm seeing more of a shit your pants run and gun style to be honest but Murray can be just as good as Baker if he can take a beating.

I like watching preseason games, just to find this years version of Chris Harris,  CJ Anderson or Phillip Lindsay. There is usually one who stands out a bit. This year though, nothing :( The stiffs are.....stiffs

Andrew Luck hanging it up. Bombshell. Can't blame him, actually. Brutal game. Just got married and has a baby on the way. Has a fortune in the bank and can now do whatever the **** he wants to, and he's smart enough to do so. 

Glad we haven't drafted yet!

Got booed by some of the crowd. 

I think that is just the initial knee jerk reaction at leaving it so late in pre-season to retire. Leaves Indy without a decent QB now and writes off their season. 

20 minutes ago, Xela said:

Leaves Indy without a decent QB

Brissett is a 5 win QB at max. The X-factor here is Chad Kelly. I've said since he rocked up at Denver that he has everything needed. Passed the eye-test by a margin and then some. The big issue here is that he's a monumental moron off the field. Final shot now because he will get a chance if Reich wants to win. (Or Tua-tank)

18 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Great news for Duval mind you.    

I genuinely can't feel happy about it as I actually really liked the dork and always rooted for him in the playoffs  . 

Somebody like Herbert or Tua could play day 1 behind that line.

Lawrence would be a monster .

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Got booed by some of the crowd. 

I think that is just the initial knee jerk reaction at leaving it so late in pre-season to retire. Leaves Indy without a decent QB now and writes off their season. 

They will still be tough to beat but those late winning drives are going to dry up.  Their defense is improving every year , they have very good TE and WR's, fantastic O Line , nice running backs who just walk in Nelson's wake and a knack for nailing picks.    

Tyrod Taylor could get this lot in the playoffs so unfortunately I can't rule them out just yet.

Edited by Brumerican

Â