2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

8 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

One of the best defensive players in the game. He'd be worth it at double the price.

The best inside linebackers in the league......and then we have Wagner and Kuechly. Levels....

Ryan Kalil out of retirement for the Jets lol. 

Weve also added Tre Boston. We’re as stacked as we’ve been since I started following the Panthers 8 years ago. Big season ahead!

18 hours ago, Milfner said:

Ryan Kalil out of retirement for the Jets lol. 

Weve also added Tre Boston. We’re as stacked as we’ve been since I started following the Panthers 8 years ago. Big season ahead!

You mean you might actually challenge Atlanta for second place :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Sad 1

tre boston is a good player, chargers just had better

Melvin Gordon has upped his silly buggers game, agent requested a trade, chargers offered $10m, he wants gurley money, he's not going to get it anywhere, expect a trade with miami

18 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

You mean you might actually challenge Atlanta for second place :) 

I can't see the Buccs winning the NFC South ?

Brilliant jokes aside I'd have to agree with Ryan with regards to the Panthers roster. They'll be tough to beat this season and when the Falcons get all their injured defense back they'll be excellent too.

There have already been clear signs that Brees ain't what he used to be , especially with the deep balls and if Kamara gets hurt then it's over for New Orleans.

It's a genuine 3 horse race for me.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2019 at 12:20, Tegis said:

Finally, games!!!! :D

Lets just say that Lock is NOT ready by that showing.

God that was a tough watch.

Wouldn't put much in it considering it was nearly all 2nd stringers.

35 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

God that was a tough watch.

Wouldn't put much in it considering it was nearly all 2nd stringers.

Yep, the difference is huge. We had starters for 1 series on the O-line in Bolles, McGovern and Risner. They moved people at will. Same for Gotsis and Shelby Harris on the D-line.

35 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Ugh, preseason injuries sucks so much. 2 season-enders for the Broncos yesterday. Losing Janovic opens the door for.......Aston

We have a decent first team but so little depth that the FO are shit scared of playing anybody in the warm up games. I doubt I'll see a first team on the field until week one. If we lose just one player out of Foles, Jalen, Yannick, Fournette , Westbrook or Cam Robinson then our season is over .

The Raiders on the other hand let their first round draft picks ride around on horses FFS.🤣

8 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

The Raiders on the other hand let their first round draft picks ride around on horses FFS.🤣

Saw that, what next, Rodeo?

• Haha 1

Â