2019-20 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

I've been reading all this stuff about Incognito getting a gig with the Raiders.

Apparently he's a top grade thunder word removed and people are asking why he gets a job but Krapernick doesn't.

Perhaps CK is just not very good anymore?

22 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Perhaps CK is just not very good anymore?

was never that good anyway...but he is better than a fair few that are still about, the thing with CK is he cant even get a trial, no one will even look at him, the rustiness must be there by now but no CFL or that other new league, maybe vince will take a chance on him to get the publicity

So we've added Terrelle Pryor to a WR room full of guys who will be on your fantasy waiver wire pretty much every week.😀

Beyond Westbrook and Chark I have very little faith in any of them to be honest. Lee is OK but made of Rich Tea biscuits. Cole has promise but some worrying drops. Conley was OK in school but meh for KC and Pryor is a puzzle.  If Oliver takes time to adjust then the TE game is pooped.

If Westbrook, Fournette, Cole or Chark go down then Foles is going to struggle. 

If they all stay fit then I'm very excited to see these guys playing with a guy who can throw a spiral consistently.

We might sneak a wildcard if we lose no big players but right now I'd take 8-8.

Gotta admire Foles' wife who sent him back to OTA's days after a miscarriage.

Foles and Minshew may not be the most talented but I'd pit them against any QB duo in the league in a team spirit contest.

That is very bold. We look in good shape I think. Cautiously optimistic anyway. We’re definitely in win now mode. Think we’re a safety away from being a top 3 defense. 

7 hours ago, Milfner said:

That is very bold. We look in good shape I think. Cautiously optimistic anyway. We’re definitely in win now mode. Think we’re a safety away from being a top 3 defense. 

Grier is very good . I was fuming when he got kicked off the UF roster and I'm not confident Cam lasts 16 games. I said a while back that I can see Denver and Jacksonville both ending the season with rookie QB's and I'd add you guys to that list. Cam's never looked the same since his anti- Steve Rogers moment and Crazy Bill can win games in this league IMO. 

I haven't seen your schedule though ?

Â