wilko154

Pre-Match Thread

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, SuperTed said:

I work with a fair few Blades fans in our Rotherham office and they are confident of a win for them. I’m not full of optimism to be honest. 1-2.

What are you doing up in lard and whippet land?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put money on Billy **** Sharp to score. Can't see much better than a draw for us, we've stolen small heath's tune (Road To Nowhere).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am feeling quietly confident on this one. We shouldn't be wetting ourselves over a visit of Sheffield United at home. If our defence keeps improving and Tammy takes his chances we can win this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rjw63 said:

Put money on Billy **** Sharp to score. Can't see much better than a draw for us, we've stolen small heath's tune (Road To Nowhere).

I honestly think we will win this rob. Put money on Abraham to score too. Feel a good night coming on, and then hopefully a bit more later on in the bedroom 😉

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am feeling quietly confident on this one. We shouldn't be wetting ourselves over a visit of Sheffield United at home. If our defence keeps improving and Tammy takes his chances we can win this.

Exactly this. I think the defence is looking a tad better. 2.0 Villa 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am feeling quietly confident on this one. We shouldn't be wetting ourselves over a visit of Sheffield United at home. If our defence keeps improving and Tammy takes his chances we can win this.

So was I until I read that, thanks for jinxing it pal... 😔 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're awful at the moment please try something different Dean, anything.

---------------------Kalinic-----------------

Hutton-----Elphick-Mings-Taylor

---------------Jedinak---McGinn------------

Adomah-------------------------------El Ghazi

---------------Kodjia-----Abraham------------

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

If Adomah starts tonight I'm going to get back in my car and go home.

Kodjia is equally shit on the wing. All Kodjia is doing out there is dribbling and losing the ball. Green is injured isn't he?

We don't have much options since Bolasie left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Kodjia is equally shit on the wing. All Kodjia is doing out there is dribbling and losing the ball. Green is injured isn't he?

We don't have much options since Bolasie left.

Personally think Kodjia offers more, although he will have less time on the ball tonight against a decent team.

Green is fit so will be a good option on the left.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wilko154 said:

If Adomah starts tonight I'm going to get back in my car and go home.

I am genuinely close to that myself.

I can't stomach watching this useless word removed trot about for another hour of nothingness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

I am genuinely close to that myself.

I can't stomach watching this useless word removed trot about for another hour of nothingness.

giphy+(14).gif?format=2500w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not even going to bother watching it tonight, going to see Tom Stade do standup instead :)

If we win, I might not bother watching them ever again ha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got a couple of mates who support the Blades, so I'd really like a win tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're pretty rubbish. We couldn't create a chance against a crap Reading side, so I don't know why people think we have more of a chance against a far better side. Still no Grealish. 0-3. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fail to see how Grealish is still not ready and back with us, when a few weeks back he mentioned to DS he wants game time/friendly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I fail to see how Grealish is still not ready and back with us, when a few weeks back he mentioned to DS he wants game time/friendly.

Grealish can want to play all he likes, if the physios/doctors etc... say he's still healing and needs a few more weeks DS is hardly going to rush him back.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Got a couple of mates who support the Blades, so I'd really like a win tonight. 

I havnt but id like one too!

Edited by Nigel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.