Norwich City

TRO

Yeah, poor Norwich. They've only got six pages on them as a football club so far, and soon 90% of their thread is going to be about Milot!

Anyway, I hope he's crap. If he ends up setting the PL on fire I might have to start setting some other things on fire.

10 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Wouldn't join us because we were relegation fodder but joins Norwich?  

It couldn't be just that. He probably waited around hoping a bigger club would pick him up.

As that didn't happen and he had a woeful season Norwich is probaby the best thing he could get.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Wouldn't join us because we were relegation fodder but joins Norwich?  

Happy for them though, maybe we pointed them in that direction for being so kind of the Buendia deal

It was more Werder Bremen trying to get extra cash out of us. 

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

It couldn't be just that. He probably waited around hoping a bigger club would pick him up.

As that didn't happen and he had a woeful season Norwich is probaby the best thing he could get.

It seems a lot more likely to me that Rigo's view that he wanted to come but Bremen were being unreasonable in negotiations is true. Isn't the owner of Bremen famous for exactly that?

In that cause I'd be quite curious to know why we're not in for him again. Presumably it's because he didn't have a great last season and we now think we can do better (or have done better with Buendia). But if he's going that cheaply he must really have fallen from grace in the eyes of our scouting team.

• Like 1

Good luck to the kid. The goal posts moved significantly and hindsight is a wonderful thing. He probably had his agent in his ear last season telling him he could do better than Villa. Bremen's relegation changed every thing for him regardless of how good he is. Not gonna be the jealous child looking at someone else's toys and not happy with what you have yourself. Good luck to Milot. He'll improve at Norwich. They improve players. I suspect we would of wanted him to hit the ground running and perform at a level i don't think he's at ( may never be at ) yet. Buendia is better that Rashica. 

39 minutes ago, Panto_Villan said:

In that cause I'd be quite curious to know why we're not in for him again. Presumably it's because he didn't have a great last season and we now think we can do better (or have done better with Buendia). But if he's going that cheaply he must really have fallen from grace in the eyes of our scouting team.

I would say it’s because last season we were looking for a player that would move us from 17th to mid-table. 

This season we are looking for players who will move us from mid-table to top 6.  

Rashica is not good enough for what we are now looking for, therefore doesn’t matter how cheap he is, he doesn’t improve our team.

2 hours ago, The_Rev said:

The salt in this thread is bemusing.  

Salt'n'Vinegar or Salt Fish? 

It's because this nonsense Internet story that he turned us down has become fact. 

Thought there might still be some top half Bundesliga interest in him, how much did Norwich sign him for in the end considering we were being quote 25m for him 12 months ago.

Will certainly add plenty of spice with Norwich next season as Buendia will probably get booed when we play them so looking forward to those games now.

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Thought there might still be some top half Bundesliga interest in him, how much did Norwich sign him for in the end considering we were being quote 25m for him 12 months ago.

Will certainly add plenty of spice with Norwich next season as Buendia will probably get booed when we play them so looking forward to those games now.

9.4 million apparently so not sure was that much of an interest this summer

Â