The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

Ok so it's not youtube

but it's still funny if you've seen the original video at 2girls1cup.com

(I am not advising any of you to go to 2girls1cup.com, it is horrifying and will scar you for life and is EXTREMELY NSFW! You go there at your own risk!)

The link I've posted is reactions to the said video, nothing nsfw about it.

I beat you to it! (its on page 6 of 7)

It will take about four and a half minutes to watch all four. If you do you might make a choice that will stay with you for the rest of your life.

Yep, just putting a dark idea in there

You have probably figured out what the hell these are about by now.

Just watched the original video.....all I can say is yuck.

Ah... a wonderful email forwarded from my friends at SJM.

Hello all,

I hope you are well...I shot an online viral campaign for Wonderbra last week and we just posted it on Youtube - we are trying to make this a bit of a hit (The Sun are running a piece on it tomorrow so I am told) so I would be most appreciative of your support - can y'all view it when you get a sec and give us a boost....It's a parody of the amazing Cadbury's Gorilla ad....oh and did I mention it was for Wonderbloodybra?

I thank you...one and all.

best,

Dan

I must say.. it's really quite.... interesting.... think it would make it onto our TV screens?

THE ADVERT

Ah... a wonderful email forwarded from my friends at SJM.

Hello all,

I hope you are well...I shot an online viral campaign for Wonderbra last week and we just posted it on Youtube - we are trying to make this a bit of a hit (The Sun are running a piece on it tomorrow so I am told) so I would be most appreciative of your support - can y'all view it when you get a sec and give us a boost....It's a parody of the amazing Cadbury's Gorilla ad....oh and did I mention it was for Wonderbloodybra?

I thank you...one and all.

best,

Dan

I must say.. it's really quite.... interesting.... think it would make it onto our TV screens?

THE ADVERT

Reminds me of

that was doing the rounds a few years ago.

I don't know what she's advertising, but I want some. Good good indeed. NSFW

Â