The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

The person who created that is a genius

It's so utterly amazing but it does frighten me a little.  The kind of completely fabricated fake news people will be able to create in a few years could be really dangerous.  It's getting harder and harder all the time to work out what's real and what isn't.  If (presumably) amateurs can come up with this kind of thing now imagine what some state sponsored agitators will be able to completely fabricate in 10 or 20 years. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, sidcow said:

It's so utterly amazing but it does frighten me a little.  The kind of completely fabricated fake news people will be able to create in a few years could be really dangerous.  It's getting harder and harder all the time to work out what's real and what isn't.  If (presumably) amateurs can come up with this kind of thing now imagine what some state sponsored agitators will be able to completely fabricate in 10 or 20 years. 

Look at some of the deepfake videos on Youtube. Frightening what they can do now, let alone in 10 or 20 years. 

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

This is supposed to be a humorous take on lock down and its effects. I have watched it and my reaction didn’t match it. I really need to get out and meet humans. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

It’s just so hilarious, but also a window into the type of people who work in local council. Many have never had a proper job in the real world in their lives.

I love how much of this stuff is recorded and posted online nowadays. Carpentersville paved the way, although I'm not sure it will ever be beaten.

11 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I love how much of this stuff is recorded and posted online nowadays. Carpentersville paved the way, although I'm not sure it will ever be beaten.

How on Earth do they get anything done? They are so obsessed with pomp and process and talking like they are in front of a judge they don’t actually get round to doing anything. 

• 2 weeks later...
Â