The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

13 hours ago, Xann said:

Doreen from Tipton?

I thoroughly enjoyed that.   I’m sure there’s a ton of inside jokes and stereotypes that us yanks don’t get, but it’s still great.  Is that a typical Black Country accent?   I’ve seen it referred to on VT countless times but don’t know that I’ve ever heard it.

10 hours ago, il_serpente said:

I thoroughly enjoyed that.   I’m sure there’s a ton of inside jokes and stereotypes that us yanks don’t get, but it’s still great.  Is that a typical Black Country accent?   I’ve seen it referred to on VT countless times but don’t know that I’ve ever heard it.

:)

Here's the breakdown...

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/who-lazy-cow-doreen-tipton-12061594

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Xann said:

I seriously considered withdrawing the "Thanks" after realizing the link took me to Birmingham Live.   My laptop's only got a Core i7 processor and no dedicated video card and nearly induced 3rd degree burns on my thighs trying to play the video on the site.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Those Trinity Mirror identikit regional news websites are possibly the worst thing ever. I include Hitler, Covid-19 and gravy on chips in that list. 

Especially when the Evening Mail used to be a proper news organisation. They could have just done what they produce without destroying a decent proper local news outlet. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Woke up sad so put this on.... it worked.

An almost svelte Matt Lucas destroying his colleagues and the whole world.

Yep Shooting Stars never fails to cheer me up.  Not sure they could get away with some of the stuff these days 😆

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Woke up sad so put this on.... it worked.

An almost svelte Matt Lucas destroying his colleagues and the whole world.

9 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Yep Shooting Stars never fails to cheer me up.  Not sure they could get away with some of the stuff these days 😆

I've got a shooting stars game which includes a pub singer CD. Brilliant but never fails to amaze me that people can actually guess what's being sung. 

Edited by sidcow
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â