The Phunnay Video Thread (formerly Funny YouTube Videos)

ED

16 minutes ago, coda said:

He's not going to be happy bowling a wide like that.

All that effort and he needs to bowl it again

Worse than Harmison's wide to open the Ashes in 06!

On 01/03/2020 at 12:22, bickster said:

Looks totally staged to me.

If its not staged the idiot deserves to be hurt. Amazing how he manages to steer himself closer to the stumps for dramatic effect but doesn't have time to just fall on his belly and glide, no no, its much funnier to butt the stage. and anyones natural reaction would be to put their arms in front of themselves to avoid damage to the head

Hope it hurt

He cracked the bench with his head with a lot of force. There is going to be quite a bit of blood and he’d likely be out cold.

4 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He cracked the bench with his head with a lot of force. There is going to be quite a bit of blood and he’d likely be out cold.

Well he's only got himself to blame for that

On 01/03/2020 at 11:22, bickster said:

Looks totally staged to me.

If its not staged the idiot deserves to be hurt. Amazing how he manages to steer himself closer to the stumps for dramatic effect but doesn't have time to just fall on his belly and glide, no no, its much funnier to butt the stage. and anyones natural reaction would be to put their arms in front of themselves to avoid damage to the head

Hope it hurt

He's got that kind of physique where you worry that any unnatural movement will lead to your trousers falling down. It happens to my old man a lot.  He seems trying to work out which is the most immediate danger, falling face first or the trousers coming down (you can see him almost touching his belt with his right hand) hence he carries on further than you would usually.  That's my analysis anyway.  What a sound his head makes btw.

Cheers Edwina!

(oh and the full video of that match is actually pretty **** funny to be fair. Made funnier by that being a real supermarket. They got permission to use it, and it had to open the next day. I can just imagine the manager's face. "How much damage can two people do?" and then his jaw hitting the floor when he sees the mess :D )

• Like 1

Â