Tom Carroll

Farlz

6 minutes ago, limvillian said:

This lad is not a DM like we needed . It will be very like Playing Hourihane in the deep role having Tom Carroll back there. 

Not a DM at all. Played on left side of mid 3 in 433 mostly from memory or inside left mid in 352

4 minutes ago, KMitch said:

Carroll is like a Championship quality Ashley Westwood.  I actually rate Westwood quite highly, so I think he could be decent under Smith's system.  I'm just glad that we didn't sign Fer on big wages.

I would have liked fer but agree with you on Westwood. He's tidy in possession and will help us keep ticking over whilst we have the ball which is something we are missing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Not a DM at all. Played on left side of mid 3 in 433 mostly from memory or inside left mid in 352

Sorry for my grammar but that's what I meant. "Not a DM which is what we needed."

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Why on earth would Swansea let him go? Seems fishy

Because he's crap.  Weak as dishwater, and the Swansea fans are happy to see the back of him.

6 minutes ago, Risso said:

Because he's crap.  Weak as dishwater, and the Swansea fans are happy to see the back of him.

That's my suspicion and we have Mings a player that's played so infrequently Bournemouth fans probably have forgotten he's still a Bournemouth player. I can't take this transfer window seriously. Absolute joke

12 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

That's my suspicion and we have Mings a player that's played so infrequently Bournemouth fans probably have forgotten he's still a Bournemouth player. I can't take this transfer window seriously. Absolute joke

Yes, a crap window all round. Not one outfield player ready to come in and make a difference.

10 minutes ago, Villaninoz said:

Haven't been on this site for some time, and after reading this topic i can remember why now... some absolute clowns on here. 

Most know nothing about the player and are still either whinging or slagging him off. 

A few people need to give thier heads a wobble... 

I think people need to remember we are a mid table 2nd tier team at moment

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Villaninoz said:

Haven't been on this site for some time, and after reading this topic i can remember why now... some absolute clowns on here. 

Most know nothing about the player and are still either whinging or slagging him off. 

A few people need to give thier heads a wobble... 

I've seen him play plenty of times. How about you?

1 hour ago, Kiwivillan said:

Certainly somewhere on the left. From a very limited range of Youtube clips he looks more one-footed than Hourihane, if that's possible. But at least he seems a bit more interested in moving off the ball.

2 hours ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Supposedly done 3 minutes before deadline. No images up with him holding the shirt etc. Blatant panic signing. You don’t go from Hayden to Fer to Carroll. Completely different profile of players. Pretty poor from the club to be honest. 

Well it would appear Rodoja, was actually the top target. (Could not get work permit)

• Like 1

Â