Tom Carroll

Farlz

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I don’t want ussgning based on the injuries he is picking up.

Do you speak Russian Demitri?? You say that word with a Russian voice it sounds like you've created a new word 😋

• Haha 2

He looked good against Derby when he came on, granted Derby were utter rubbish and devoid of any confidence at that stage of the game but still, I'd like to see him get some minutes.

he's a body isn't he?

means we could release a couple of loan, rest some others, not have to play injured players or people out of position or through in a kid out of his depth so we could all lynch him instead, his role in the team is depth, I've got no problem with it

as for lansbury, depends on the deal, if theres an option to buy and we can get something out of carroll then give him a go, lansbury is finished IMO definitely if we ever got up, bjarnasson who i actually like doesnt have much of a future here, jedinak doesnt have a future here, so really after jack, mcginn, connor, whelan id have him as 5th choice

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Also with Lansbury getting fit, I'd rather see Lansbury get those minutes instead of Carroll. Lansbury is actually our player, and is decent when fit. 

This surprises a little - as much as I feel for Lansbury, Carroll is the best passer of the ball in the club imo 

Â