Tom Carroll

Farlz

17 hours ago, DaveAV1 said:

Your assumption is that the coaching/recruitment staff can’t see it. The truth may be just the opposite, but the right one wasn’t available in the last window. Successive previous regimes to this of course have no such excuse. Let’s see what happens in the summer. 

I was mainly referring to the past....but as long as it goes on, I am left with little alternative to think otherwise....we had a month to get an effective DM in and I suspect weeks before highlighting one.

Must be injured, can't believe both Whelan and Jedinak would be ahead of him in the pecking order - and Bjarnasson when you consider he was on the bench and Carroll not even in the squad. There's no way he'd be 4th choice for that position already.

9 minutes ago, Made In Aston said:

He has a slight strain and will be back in 7-10 days

oh boy another injured player........do we have someone sneaking around villa park with a wrench knee capping players?

51 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

image.png

Taking a call from one of his scouts at tonight's game.

'I won't bother wasting my minutes boss, play with wingers and we'll score a few'

49 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We just have some horrible luck. With Jack still not fit, we needed this guy to pick up some of the load and be the link to get us playing decent football again. Ugh.

I don't know if we have been unlucky. He hadn't played for Swansea since October due to injury so wasn't match fit when we signed him.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Really feel for the guy with this injury, yet to make an appearance, hope  he does as I'm excited to see how he does.

That said I do feel like somethings doing my head in about players coming in who are injury prone, surely we can do better than this, it's almost like a desperation move.

Â