Frédéric Guilbert

Villaphan04

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

With a bit of coaching he can easily turn out how Adama is today

I agree, he's a very dangerous player but needs better end product. I think he's more than pace as he has decent technical ability, there's a lot to work with but there's no way Newcastle let him go for anything but a silly price.

Latest his performance is damn impressive for me, even before i don't know who he is and what he is playing like, until this season i watch all of his games - damn great, with few mistake yet he grow and learnt the mistake fast to solve his problem and weakness.

I'm fear that big club Like PSG might come in for him within 2 season times, if he keep improve and grow high quality i hope we keep him for long term him along Targett & McGinn, Grealish, Heaton, Marvellous (maybe Luiz) these are key part of 5 years long term team squad create around these. what a team we have ! 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In hindsight Elmo should have been a starter all season.

Got a ton of PL experience under his belt. Never get a bad game out of him. Does the basics well and you know what you get.

I still think Guilbert is a good talent but don't think he is ready to be a starter yet.

Edited by villalad21

Â